Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 10 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 mai 2024

My experience with this app has been absolutely awful. If you still have Codisto, DO NOT move to Marketplace connect. I moved over 5 days ago and was told the transfer would be essentially be "seamless". I haven't had any active listings on Amazon since i.e. no sales. I've been on their Livechat twice a day every day, I keep on being assured that it's with their engineering team. No fix, no timeline. NOTHING.

DO NOT TRANSFER FROM CODISTO

elevate your sole
Royaume-Uni
Presque 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 mai 2024

This app takes an hour to transfer orders from an external marketplace to Shopify. By that time suppliers can be sold out of the purchased items. I contacted support and they told me on two separate occasions that the unacceptable lag time was fixed. They lied to me to get out of actually dealing with the app problem. they are unable to fix the app to work efficiently.

Little Yellow Bungalow
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 23 mai 2024

We do understand the frustration when an order takes this long to transfer. This is not our expectation nor how the app has been designed.

We have found a backlog causing this issue and this has now been resolved.

Please do reach out if you experience any further issues,

26 mars 2024

It does not respect inventory rules or quantity. I keep getting orders for items that have been sold out or that are in locations that do not support online store selling. I have tried getting a solution from their support team and have waited for 3 months for a solution and they have stopped replying to me. I am a software engineer and understand why the inventory system is failing, and have explained to them in detail the use cases how to fix this. They have yet to get back to me since January. @Shopify can you find a better partner to fulfill marketplace connections or develop it yourselves?

Casas Padel
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 28 mars 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

We agree the timing has not been as expected and have reached out for new examples of this issue. We kindly await your response.

28 février 2024

It was working perfectly fine until they changed us to a new plan without notice or authorization. Now they say we have outstanding charges and ended up closing our account due to that.
Now we have unhappy customers because of delays this has caused.
Find a different app. People at this one are shady.

IcemanCollections
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 4 mars 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

We have reached out directly to explain the circumstances of the situation. Your account is working as expected, please reach out if this is not the case.

9 mars 2024

Disappointing . Glitchy with Walmart AND eBay. They should add custom app support or official BackMarket support for order management.

Maxandfix
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 13 mars 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

We have reached out directly to offer personal assistance. We can provide a one on one walk through of our app and have you listing in no time!

27 février 2024

Complete Garbage for Ebay, very little documentation, descriptions and images get overwritten by Shopify description and images. Very buggy with virtually no support. Shopify support does not help you, yo have to email marketplace connect and they take at least 1 week to answer an email IF they even respond. For Amazon it works great. For Ebay it is complete trash. Wasted 4 days of my life with this mess of an app!

PrimaLoc Epoxy
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 29 février 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

We have reached out to understand your concerns in more detail and offered an onboarding session to guide you through the process.

Our support team is available 24/7 via email or via the in-app chat function.

We are fully committed to providing the right amount of support you need.

20 février 2024

I need to urgently address the appalling experience we've had with Shopify Marketplace Connect. If we could rate it with negative stars, we would, given the severe and persistent issues we've faced for over 60 days. Despite sending pictures as requested and reaching out for crucial support, the app has proven to be a travesty for any business owner relying on it.

Adding to our frustration, when Amazon.com sought a conversation with a developer from Shopify Marketplace Connect to address our concerns, the support team failed to facilitate this essential dialogue.

This starkly contrasts with our experience with Amazon support, which has been more proactive and willing to escalate our issue to their development team. The lack of progress in resolving this critical problem, despite having over 25 feedback emails detailing our support chat conversations, is nothing short of a business owner's nightmare. Listing our products on Amazon.com remains an unmet challenge, and Shopify Marketplace Connect has become more of a hindrance than an asset.

We're not seeking a plea; we demand an immediate fix. The current state of Shopify Marketplace Connect is unacceptable for any business owner relying on its functionality. Please allow us to post attachments and emails to illustrate the urgency and severity of the problem.
Your swift and decisive action in resolving these issues is imperative to salvage the credibility of Shopify Marketplace Connect for businesses like ours.

gamerfresh.biz
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 22 février 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

We have escalated your concerns and reached out directly to assist in resolving your issues.

11 mars 2024

avoid this app. It imports the wrong tax % on every order and messes up your whole accounting or profit.

Piz Gourmet
Italie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 13 mars 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

Our app is not designed to work this way, we have reached out and currently investigating your situation.

19 mars 2024

This is a major issue, the app brings orders that have been fulfilled already back again like new just because eBay updates something the app will import a duplicate showing it's a new order after you fulfilled the order already.

STIRRI® Aerospace & Defense Grade OEM
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 mars 2024

The app deleted all my etsy listings...

BeginnerBudget