Shopify Marketplace Connect , 1.338 recensioni
In base alla valutazione
After 3 or 4 years, maybe it's time for a review! I will start with concerns so that maybe they are addressed. Amazon was fine at first but gradually they removed many products due to image issues and those products I have rarely, if ever, been able to get them back online. I ended up deleting all of the remaining from Amazon at some stage trying something and have had none on Amazon for years. I have tried my darndest every year or so, but Codisto hasn't been able to help me but saying that I should be able to. Out of the miriad of usual errors I think the main one is that the products are already in the catalogue. Next issue is that I'm on a grandfathered plan at $99 per month but now I see that the price cap for the new plans is $99 and there is Etsy as well. I remember being told I'm not allowed to change for some reason. The linking of shopify collections to eBay store categories could be better explained. The main issue is I think it is only creation of the store category and not an actually link for the products. I think they still need to be added to the categories in the bulk editor. The things that take a long long time to occur, such as uploading to Amazon or deleting eBay categories are the ones that are frustrating because you are pretty much doing them one by one using experimentation and then 3 days later you've found out you have to try something else and wait again and it never gets done. Great points are that there is support 24/7 (almost always) and the eBay link is almost flawless. Other things like being able to have a different title and so on. I will be looking in 9 months time to see if the Etsy connection works in Etsy in Australia and if it works as good as the eBay connection. But I do want to get back onto Amazon and it's almost time to try again so please expect tough questioning until it's done with whoever is the most knowledgeable on it. Amazon has no idea so unless there is a specific thing I'm not going to ask them.
Been using this app ever since they rolled it out. I was excited when they announced it and was a little hesitant as to how well it worked, but I have to say, I'm very pleased with it, along with the support service!
Compared to most things I've encountered; this app has been pretty straight forward in getting everything up and running smoothly. Slight learning curve, but once you figure it out it works well and truly simplifies the seamlessness of having ebay listings of your Shopify store. I've not played around with Amazon or Walmart, or any another connections, but for ebay it works just fine.
Pros are many, cons are few. Error messages with listings don't seem to be all that helpful, I've only been able to resolve the issues by just playing around with settings I think it could potentially be or reaching out to their support team which is quick and efficient, the one time I used it. I still haven't figure out how some of the formula mappings work, so in that regard it's a little confusing if you wish to master the automation.
Overall though, quite pleased. And I'm sure I'll figure out some of these complexities at some point.
By far the best app for eBay and Amazon integration. Really easy to create and edit listings in bulk and support replies almost instantly.
Customer service is hands down the best. Always very polite and answer all of your questions and concerns. I have reached out several times for some issues and they have always went above and beyond to make sure everything was running smoothly for us.
Thanks for your review!
So glad you have had a great support experience! It's always nice to hear such positive comments about our team :) Please reach out anytime!
I had a really bad experience with the customer service of this marketplace connector. If you encounter an issue that's not easy to fix, you'll end up exchanging emails which is a very slow way of troubleshooting. The customer service team should call you and help you solve the problem over the phone. I've been waiting for over a week just to get a basic issue resolved because I have to wait for a response, then perform the task and send an email back to see if it worked. What should have been a 10-minute task is now taking me at least a full day. I was trying to list items on Amazon using this connector but still can't. So, I'm considering scrapping the idea of using this marketplace connector for Amazon listings altogether.
Thank you for your feedback,
We would be happy to offer an onboarding once we have a copy of the approved GTIN. Please reach out once this has been provided.
Dom was absolutely awesome is walking me through what I needed to do. When you have so much to set up on your website and so many apps, sometimes it can feel a bit overwhelming so to have someone who will patiently hold your hand is so important and I really appreciated the great customer service
I have so many problems with this app I wouldn't know where to begin. If you are looking to link any amount of high volume to eBay I would not recommend this app. Put simply, it doesn't work. Constant upload issues, and recently products not being able to be uploaded to eBay at all are what made me decide to delete this app and try something new. I tried contacting support multiple times and I was essentially told that no one knew what the issue was and there's no way to fix it. Not a good solution for any business with more than 100 SKUs
Thanks for your feedback,
We received your support request which required further investigation due to eBay changes with their "condition requirements".
Once we understood the changes and how to resolve this we provided a solution to you.
We would be very keen to understand if there are any further issues?
Most of the staff is knowledgeable and easy to comprehend. I had a major issue and it took several days to resolve. I had to reach out multiple times, but we came to a fix.
I recently had the pleasure of using the "Shopify Marketplace Connect" app, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations in every way. From the moment I downloaded the app to the completion of my task, the experience was nothing short of fantastic.
One of the standout features of this app is its user-friendliness. Navigating through the various menus and options was a breeze, even for someone like me who isn't particularly tech-savvy. The intuitive design and well-thought-out layout made it easy to find exactly what I needed without any confusion.
But it's not just about the ease of use; the service itself was top-notch. I was able to seamlessly connect my Shopify store to various marketplaces, expanding my reach and boosting my sales. The entire process was smooth and efficient, thanks to the app's well-crafted functionality.
What truly sets "Shopify Marketplace Connect" apart, though, is the exceptional customer service. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, their support team was readily available and incredibly helpful. Their prompt responses and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction left a lasting impression.
In conclusion, I can't recommend "Shopify Marketplace Connect" highly enough. It's a testament to what a well-designed app and excellent customer service can achieve. If you're looking for a hassle-free experience and a reliable solution to seamlessly connect your Shopify store to various marketplaces, look no further than "Shopify Marketplace Connect." It truly delivers on its promise of great service and an easy-to-use app.
*Updated after Codisto became Shopify Marketplace Connect*
I am breaking my review down into issues that affect only Walmart, and issues that affect the Walmart, Amazon, and Ebay. A little background information about us, we have over 30K products on Shopify, have been selling on Walmart and Ebay for over 3 years, and Amazon for a little over 2 years.
This is going to be my largest section. The Walmart Integration is a mess, the only function it reliably performs is order management- I can say this with complete confidence as we used Codisto for over two years. We have now changed to a new app to manage our Walmart listings, inventory, and orders and it works perfectly. Over the last two years, I opened at least 50 support cases due to functionality issues with the Walmart integration. I chatted, emailed, and even had video calls with support agents to try and solve these functionality issues- nothing was ever resolved.
1. The "lagtime" field isn't mapped to anything. I've been asking them to make the field functional for 2 years and it was just not a priority for them. I brought the issue to their head of support, Nikki, and explained how critical this piece of information is and it was still never addressed.
2. "We send updates in real-time, it's Walmart who is slow to process it". I was told this again, and again, and again by support- and now that we are on another app, I can say with 100% certainty that this statement is false. I have successfully uploaded more products in the week following the change to CED Commerce's Walmart Marketplace Integration than I was able to over the last half a year using Codisto/Marketplace Connect. I can upload a feed and see the results displayed in the seller center within minutes.
3. This app does not allow you to see feed error. God forbid something is wrong when you enable a product in the grid- you will not be able to track down the error. Our new app not only let's view and download the feeds we've sent from the feed log, but they also even provide suggestions and solution to the errors. Codisto just tells you to contact Walmart Support to figure out what the issue was, which on its own is not a big deal, except for Walmart Support to be able to assist you, they need a copy of the feed and usually ask for it to be uploaded a second time... I've discussed this roadblock to success with Nikki multiple times, but it was always brushed off.
Walmart, Amazon, and Ebay
4. Even before the rebrand, the grid was slow and at times completely unresponsive. After the rebrand, the grid is a joke... it is slower than before, often doesn't update after applying filters, and is generally hair-pulingly frustrating. Maybe the grid works better for companies with smaller catalogs. The update broke the Bulk Edit page to the point that you can't edit Variant products or even see the variants- only the parent.
5. This is one of the dumbest things I've seen a developer do... If you have a product with variants, and one of the variants is missing it's UPC/GTIN/EAN, the app will auto-fill the blank field with a UPC one of the other variants... which makes no sense... this leads to errors, including products being uploaded under the wrong child variant. Since the grid does not offer a field for "update product id" or "update SKU", this becomes a MAJOR headache and takes a lot of time and energy to fix... I reached out to chat support about both parts of this issue and got laughable answers. The agent on chat told me that to fix this SKU/Product ID mismatch, I just needed to "delete the product, wait 24 hours, and upload it again with the correct data", I responded to the agent that yes, that would fix the issue for Amazon, but that is not how Walmart works... The agents gave me the same instructions again and told me I needed to try it first and then wait 24 hours before they could look into the issue... I had to try to explain to this agent that Walmart and Amazon are not build the same way. This conversation with support went nowhere, I eventually gave up on this agent understanding the issue and emailed Nikki directly. To this day, neither part of this issue has been addressed, and I am still cleaning up the mess it caused... although the process is going much faster with a functional app.
I think Codisto's biggest problem, besides their god complex and inability/unwillingness to accept and address functionality issues, is that they expect Walmart to function the same way Amazon does- which is not the case by any means. I've encountered many, MANY, issues over the last 2 years, it would take too long to list them all, but suffice to say, I am counting down the days until I can fully remove this app and never have to look at it again.