Arvostelut (775)

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 7 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
24. marraskuu 2023

Good day to all! I decided to use this app because I needed a blanket of Security. I needed people to feel confident and safe when they came to my site. Now when people shop on our site and see the security badge, they feel good about being on our site. Thanks!

Orah Essence
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. lokakuu 2023

I decided to try this site to see if it would help me with sales. I am getting a few sales not as many as I expected. I am continuing to use the app because I think it helps people to trust my site. Db

Soar Like A Dove
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
25. elokuu 2023

Amazing customer service from a company representative by the name of Kekoa. If anyone's lucky enough to have their enquiry served by this person, they'll have a great experience

Isofishinglifestyle
Yli 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. marraskuu 2023

Great customer service. Highly recommend Kekoa to take care of all your Trust site
enquiries

Hopeford Streams
Kanada
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. joulukuu 2023

Awesome results from having badge on my e-commerce website. I recommend this to all businesses online.

SHOP NETSCAPE
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. elokuu 2023

TrustedSite has greatly enhanced my online store's reputation. The certifications and trust badges displayed on my site have helped build trust with my visitors. It's reassuring for potential customers to see that my business is verified and their information is secure. The process of verification through the TrustedSite app was seamless, and I'm confident it has positively influenced my customers' shopping experience. I highly recommend TrustedSite to fellow store owners looking to establish credibility and trust with their audience.

CYBORGCARE
Israel
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. syyskuu 2023

AAA+++...Great customer service...I needed help installing badges into the coding for my store and Kekoa was there to help...thanks again

The Camping Hiker
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. tammikuu 2024

Möbelluxus
Saksa
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. marraskuu 2023

So far we have had a great experience with the TrustedSite team. Response times have been fast, allowing us to get up and running with little downtime.

Avanquil
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. syyskuu 2023

At ePrimeBay.com, we understand the importance of trust and security for our customers. That's why we've integrated TrustedSite Trust Badges into our website. These badges have been instrumental in assuring our customers of the safety and reliability of our platform.

TrustedSite Trust Badges are more than just icons; they represent our commitment to maintaining a secure and trustworthy online environment. Since implementing them, we've noticed an increase in user confidence, leading to higher customer trust and satisfaction.

What sets TrustedSite apart is its comprehensive approach to website security. From daily scans for malware to a clear privacy policy, these badges reassure our customers that their data is in safe hands. The peace of mind this provides is invaluable, especially in today's digital landscape.

Furthermore, the integration process was seamless, and the support from the TrustedSite team has been exceptional. Their dedication to enhancing online trust is evident, and we're proud to be associated with such a reputable company.

The Management Team of ePrimeBay.com