Arvostelut (775)

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 7 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. syyskuu 2023

At ePrimeBay.com, we understand the importance of trust and security for our customers. That's why we've integrated TrustedSite Trust Badges into our website. These badges have been instrumental in assuring our customers of the safety and reliability of our platform.

TrustedSite Trust Badges are more than just icons; they represent our commitment to maintaining a secure and trustworthy online environment. Since implementing them, we've noticed an increase in user confidence, leading to higher customer trust and satisfaction.

What sets TrustedSite apart is its comprehensive approach to website security. From daily scans for malware to a clear privacy policy, these badges reassure our customers that their data is in safe hands. The peace of mind this provides is invaluable, especially in today's digital landscape.

Furthermore, the integration process was seamless, and the support from the TrustedSite team has been exceptional. Their dedication to enhancing online trust is evident, and we're proud to be associated with such a reputable company.

The Management Team of ePrimeBay.com

Knights Furniture
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. syyskuu 2023

I installed this app to enhance my store's reputation. I believe this app is very useful to have and it even provides you reports on traffic and volume to your store. I reached out to customer support and Kekoa was a big help when I asked. Thank you for!

My Pet GrubHub
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. joulukuu 2023

Everything is going with their services for my website.

kahughes.net
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. syyskuu 2023

The support is great and are always responsive. They handled the integration and getting the code put in the right places so my trusted badges display properly.

Sand and Sea Coffee
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. lokakuu 2023

Helps us to ensure our customers feel safe when on our website. Have used on many sites and will continue too.

Thanks
James
StockBuyer.co.uk

STOCK BUYER UK
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. syyskuu 2023

The best, I am using 5 years this is best secured certificates site around the world.

ardens toys
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 2. lokakuu 2023

Love this store! The pillow received is sooo cute and a perfect gift for my friend! I will be purchasing again! #believe

Believe
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. marraskuu 2023

So far we have had a great experience with the TrustedSite team. Easy to install, no issues with use

Cats on Wheels
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. heinäkuu 2023

Highly recommend, I had a slight issue register the wrong email , and they responded within 24 hours.

Thanks a lot