Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
18 febbraio 2019

Quite satisfied with this app, it does the job but the problem is it is limited to only 500 visitors per month who is something like only 17 visitors a day. After that you need to pay but they do not give indications about the price on their website. And since I still selling as well without the trust mark...

Tonic Body
Francia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 novembre 2017

Was a good app but I was incorrectly billed. I upgraded to pro plan and was billed for it but was not given any of the features. It still asks me to upgrade. I need answers and I'm not hearing from anyone!

Puppy Kouture
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2019

The little McAfee approved logo is a nice touch - it may help conversion rate. However, the cost to upgrade to pro version...are you sitting down? It's $500/month...and that's if you get billed annually. Billed monthly it is $625/month. That feels a *little* pricey.

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 maggio 2021

Waste of time, you shouldn’t even have the word “Trusted” as your brand name. Perfect for first two weeks, then not only I get a message saying Mcaffee is being removed. But you’ve also messed with my app settings and liquid code so that my 1000k Identity protection is no longer available. You promised this free as part of my package. Don’t make customer promises you can’t deliver, “TrustedSiteyour name just takes the piss. Also my report of this company will be logged with “Trading Standards”

925ag.online
Regno Unito
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 22 marzo 2021

The badge appears really small and disapears. I did not enjoy not workin it our. I´d have liked to have it bigger in the left botton and not disapear like it it.

galeria011
Brasile
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 19 novembre 2018

Prices vary based on site traffic. Instead of $19 per month (annually) or even $25 per month, when the UPGRADE button is clicked, the fee is $49 per month (annually) or $65 monthly. With only 500 visits, the free version lasts me about a day. Not paying in excess of $600 per year. BBB Accreditation is better deal.

ClinicalPosters
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 giugno 2020

The support will be happy to help you with the most basic and simplest, anything outside of this this and there is silence if it's too technical. Until you pay the big bucks may then they may give you the support required. Even then I would be skeptical. Started off promising, ended up poor.

FTNUP
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 dicembre 2016

Shows up only when it wants to which is very seldom!

Haqiiba