Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 gennaio 2024

Fantastic app. Great way to show customers all the trust information about your site, from a great company

TheNumber1Shop.com
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2024

Great app and customer service. Thank you TrustedSite team.

lisanoto
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 dicembre 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Trustedsite's services and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Their commitment to ensuring website security and building customer trust is unparalleled. The user interface is intuitive and the features provided have greatly enhanced my website's credibility. I'm especially impressed with their customer service, which was both professional and incredibly supportive. Overall, Trustedsite gets a well-deserved 5-star rating from me. Highly recommended for anyone looking to boost their website's trustworthiness and security!

Madame Tadam Decor Studio
Paesi Bassi
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 novembre 2023

Good day to all! I decided to use this app because I needed a blanket of Security. I needed people to feel confident and safe when they came to my site. Now when people shop on our site and see the security badge, they feel good about being on our site. Thanks!

Orah Essence
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 dicembre 2023

Awesome results from having badge on my e-commerce website. I recommend this to all businesses online.

SHOP NETSCAPE
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 novembre 2023

Great customer service. Highly recommend Kekoa to take care of all your Trust site
enquiries

Hopeford Streams
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 dicembre 2023

Everything is going with their services for my website.

kahughes.net
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 novembre 2023

So far we have had a great experience with the TrustedSite team. Response times have been fast, allowing us to get up and running with little downtime.

Avanquil