Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 januari 2024

Fantastic app. Great way to show customers all the trust information about your site, from a great company

TheNumber1Shop.com
5 maanden gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Trustedsite's services and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Their commitment to ensuring website security and building customer trust is unparalleled. The user interface is intuitive and the features provided have greatly enhanced my website's credibility. I'm especially impressed with their customer service, which was both professional and incredibly supportive. Overall, Trustedsite gets a well-deserved 5-star rating from me. Highly recommended for anyone looking to boost their website's trustworthiness and security!

Madame Tadam Decor Studio
Nederland
24 dagen gebruiken de app
24 november 2023

Good day to all! I decided to use this app because I needed a blanket of Security. I needed people to feel confident and safe when they came to my site. Now when people shop on our site and see the security badge, they feel good about being on our site. Thanks!

Orah Essence
21 dagen gebruiken de app
15 november 2023

Great customer service. Highly recommend Kekoa to take care of all your Trust site
enquiries

Hopeford Streams
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

Awesome results from having badge on my e-commerce website. I recommend this to all businesses online.

SHOP NETSCAPE
24 dagen gebruiken de app
11 november 2023

So far we have had a great experience with the TrustedSite team. Response times have been fast, allowing us to get up and running with little downtime.

Avanquil
4 maanden gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

Great app and customer service. Thank you TrustedSite team.

lisanoto
3 maanden gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

Everything is going with their services for my website.

kahughes.net
23 dagen gebruiken de app
3 oktober 2023

I decided to try this site to see if it would help me with sales. I am getting a few sales not as many as I expected. I am continuing to use the app because I think it helps people to trust my site. Db

Soar Like A Dove
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
17 november 2023

So far we have had a great experience with the TrustedSite team. Easy to install, no issues with use

Cats on Wheels