Mechanic , 152件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年2月15日

You can't really get much better than Mechanic if you need to implement some functionality within Shopify, especially on the backend. Even if you need to run just one task, the app alone is worth its weight in gold. The team behind this is fantastic too, they really go above and beyond to help. Thanks for making such a brilliant app guys!

Louie's Trust
イギリス
2024年2月27日

As a new user of the Mechanic app for Shopify, I'm impressed by its immediate impact on streamlining our operations and the exceptional support from their team. It's user-friendly, efficient, and the team's responsiveness has made setup and customization a breeze. Highly recommended.

Legend eBikes
スペイン
2024年1月16日

Mechanic empowers us to achieve automations by providing excellent extensibility options with the Shopify ecosystem. The task library has a wealth of resources to cover many of the scenarios typically encountered by ecommerce stores. The support is second to none on this truly unique app that can serve as your one stop hosted Shopify script solution.

Sea to Summit North America
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年12月6日

Best app you can install in your Shopify store! If you're somewhat tech-savy the possibilities are endless.

The team behind Mechanic is also wonderful supportive and quick to reply to any question one could have. And if you want to have a chat with the community, join the Slack where quite a lot people exchange there knowledge.

If I could give more than five stars, I would!

55Parts
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2023年12月24日

Je ne supporte pas les applications dans lesquelles on ne trouve pas facilement le moyen d'annuler l'abonnement. Vous continuez à me prélever alors que j'ai installé l'application le mois dernier. Merci de supprimer l'abonnement immédiatement et de rembourser mon dernier prélèvement

Bulles et Dessins
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Lightwardが返信しました 2023年12月27日

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We really appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. I completely understand how billing issues can be confusing and frustrating, and I’m here to help clear things up.

Shopify handles the billing for apps like Mechanic. So, when you uninstall an app, Shopify automatically cancels your subscription. However, their policy doesn't issue a refund for the remaining part of your billing cycle. This means you get to use the app until the end of the period you've paid for. Apps like Mechanic have no control over this.

We wish we had been informed about your situation earlier. If we had known, we would have promptly stepped in to assist with a refund for the unused portion of your subscription – and we are still happy to do that. Please reach out to us directly, and I will personally take care of ensuring that your last payment is refunded.

Thank you for being our customer. We genuinely appreciate you. Wishing you all the success with your business today and in the future. Love team Mechanic.

2024年2月1日

Our store required some customization outside of what Shopify offered out of the box. Mechanic was the perfect solution and has now opened up ideas for more customization.

Also, the documentation and community were extremely helpful when we were getting Tasks running for our store.

Would highly recommend Mechanic

Fanatik Bike Co.
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月16日

GREAT APP! Great team. Super helpful and responsive. The app is literally a swiss army knife for your store.

ONE BONE
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年11月17日

Great app. offers the extra functionality that you could not get anywhere else.

UHS Hardware
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年12月1日

My organization started the transition to Mechanic a few weeks ago when we required a new tax receipt app. The transition was seamless thanks to their support team. They patiently addressed all my questions, provided swift fixes, and made the process incredibly smooth. Even in just a couple of weeks, the app has proven to be efficient and reliable for managing receipts. Highly recommended for its user-friendly experience and great customer service.

AIWC.ca
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:28日
2023年11月8日

This application is truly amazing! The possibilities it offers are limitless. We rely on a third-party application to manage our stock, products, and locations, but it only imports the basic information like titles, descriptions, and images. With Mechanic, I can effortlessly automate the application of metafields, update titles and descriptions, and add custom tags, streamlining the entire process. The functionality it provides is remarkable. Moreover, the support and documentation are both professional and user-friendly, making it even more valuable. I highly recommend this app!

Blackmore IT