For developers and agencies.
Solve real problems and build reusable tools. Write tasks in Liquid; we’ll handle the GraphQL and REST APIs, the scaling, and the uptime.
Speed up your workflow with automation. Draw from our library of 280+ automations, and let your Shopify store start working the way you do.
The goal is never just another app. The goal is to work well, together. Mechanic is here for that. Less complexity and cost, better results.
Mechanic is a development and automation platform, for unlocking the full potential of Shopify.
Each business is unique. Apps can fill in the gaps, when Shopify itself falls short.
Mechanic is here for all those situations where an app doesn't exist, when developing an app would be too expensive, or (honestly) when you'd like to replace many of your existing apps with just one.
You're a merchant?
Excellent. :) Our library contains more than 280 automation tasks that you can plug into your store today. Feel free to experiment – your monthly subscription includes unlimited tasks, which you may run an unlimited number of times.
When you need something new, we've got a helpful community of developers in our Slack workspace, available for help and for hire. And because Mechanic tasks use Liquid, folks with any level of Shopify experience can get started quickly.
You can get started immediately with these tasks, and hundreds more, from our task library:
- Email customers when tagged
- Ask for reviews a week after order fulfillment
- Send a customer signup email
- Auto-tag customers when they purchase a matching product
- Hide out-of-stock products
- Auto-tag new customers
- Auto-invite customers after an order
- Auto-tag orders by product collections
- Auto-fulfill items that don't require shipping
You're a developer or agency?
Us too. :) We made Mechanic because too many merchant problems required spinning up an entire app. And scaling it. And monitoring it. And keeping the code healthy.
Now, any developer can (a) write some serverless code in Liquid, (b) allow merchants to configure it, using a UI that we automatically generate from your code, and (c) trust us to keep it running.
- Free Slack workspace to learn, to get help, and to find development opportunities with merchants in our community
- Rich documentation, hundreds of open-source tasks (everything in our library), and a YouTube channel of task development videos
- All of standard Liquid, with extensions for building complex objects, and a bunch of useful filters
- Receiving email, sending transactional email
- Reading from and writing to the Shopify API, via both REST and GraphQL
- Webhooks, for receiving data and triggering tasks; proper CORS support allows calling these from online storefronts
- Sending requests to external HTTP APIs
- Uploading files to external FTP/SFTP servers
- Caching data locally, within Mechanic, to be used during future task runs
- Generating PDFs from HTML
- Generating ZIP archives of PDF or text (e.g. CSV) files, to be uploaded or emailed
Much has been done; there is much to do.
Find out more inside the app, or by clicking "Developer website" or "FAQs" on the right. Email us with questions. We're here for you. :)
가격 15 일간 무료 체험
Pay what feels good — see lightward.com/pricing. This is our suggested price for merchants using the Basic Shopify ($29/mo) plan.
Pay what feels good — see lightward.com/pricing. This is our suggested price for merchants using the Shopify ($79/mo) plan.
Pay what feels good — see lightward.com/pricing. This is our suggested price for merchants using the Advanced Shopify ($299/mo) plan.
Pay what feels good — see lightward.com/pricing. This is our suggested price for merchants using Shopify Plus.
* 모든 비용은 미국 달러로 청구됩니다. 월별 혹은 사용자 기반 청구를 포함한 반복 청구 금액은 30일 마다 청구됩니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
Make Nice Company
Very powerful app that allows you to modify the functions of Shopify. I'm able to automate so many things with just this 1 app that does almost everything.
Dippy Cow Nails
I mainly installed this app to help manage my orders for my handmade items. I am limited to how many I can take per day, but with a large inventory it’s impossible to be manually monitoring and deactivating (plus this leads to enquiries ‘wHy CaN’t I oRdEr’, because FAQs are obviously just there for fun!).
Plus it’s impossible to monitor when you are sleeping I use the task which limits daily orders and had a number of back and forths with Isaac to get this set up. He was extremely patient and thorough with me, and I now have a store that is perfectly self managed! Can’t recommend enough!
Piruetas Hobbies & Toys
This is by far the best app on the shopify app store. Literally never looking back after this. Think about it as a magical automator that can do pretty much everything Shopify can't out of the box. No need to learn code, but it is entirely possible to learn by doing. So many tasks already written, it's easy to pick up stuff that works an apply it to your use case. 11/10