Avaliações (71)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 99% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de julho de 2024

Conjure is a great tool for my businesses two tiered membership program that allows custom perks, like free gifts discounts etc. I really love the member only pages.

The customer service is unparalleled. Honestly. They took my custom dashboard design and completed it in less than 48 hours to perfection. I'm not one to leave reviews either but I highly recommend!

Hikerkind
Questão respondida por Conjured 12 de julho de 2024

Thanks choosing Conjured Memberships and for writing a review. Please stay in touch and let us know how we can help along the way!

14 de junho de 2024

Everything is working as planned. Had a few things we needed help on and got help quickly. Overall easy to understand and good communication from Conjured.

Tackle Truck
Questão respondida por Conjured 20 de junho de 2024

Thanks for giving Conjured Memberships a try and for writing such a nice review. We're always here if you need any support!

19 de maio de 2024

Amazing Support. I'd do more work with this team simply because they respond fast and help problem solve !
Great App As Well.

BocaHeal

7 de junho de 2024

Incredibly supportive response team, we actually had started to use an app with another company that ended up not working out and the team was able to help me replicate the experience and actually make a better experience than the original partner, A ++

ciele athletics
Canadá
24 days usando a aplicação

8 de maio de 2024

So far so good. The app is rather intuitive and works as expected. I also integrate CreditsYard with Conjured and the setup was simple.

The main praise I want to give Conjured is their support team. They've been very helpful, knowledgable and quick to respond.

Three Libros
25 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Conjured 9 de maio de 2024

25 de abril de 2024

If this rating had 10 stars, I'd give it. The team offers a generous amount of support and hand holding. Iv'e been using Conjured for club memberships and out of the box its great. Plus, with a few workarounds to personalize to my specific club tiers, it's fantastic. I recommend the app or team 100%. If you are looking for standard memberships, integrated with Shopify and email like Klaviyo, etc. This is your best decision.

Rocky Mountain PIKL
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Conjured 9 de maio de 2024

19 de março de 2024

WHen they asked for email and password to my account I was a bit worried but then they explained to me that they need only access to testing customer account on my website, I provided login information.

Everything is OK, they really did only what I asked for and my issue is solved.

Fairy Pair
Eslováquia
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Conjured 25 de março de 2024

Thanks for choosing Conjured Memberships and for writing a review! Please let us know how we can help as you start, grow, and scale your new membership program!

4 de julho de 2024

We are impressed with how professional the team is and their excellent customer service. They've been incredibly helpful and responsive.

Moda Confidential
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Conjured 12 de julho de 2024

23 de fevereiro de 2024

This app and its customer service & developer team most definitely deserve 5 stars! They have helped me with every requests that we had for our website: visualfxpro.com. They reply very quickly and friendly and always make sure that the final result matches with your vision. Truly one of the best apps we have encountered. Thank you guys!

Visual FX Pro
Reino Unido
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Conjured 26 de fevereiro de 2024

5 de fevereiro de 2024

Highly recommend! Our membership program is different than a traditional subscription model with members only products. Conjured seems like the best option available with its customization features. It definitely has the flexibility we needed with cadence and structure. The team is really responsive and helpful!

Straightaway Cocktails
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Conjured 7 de fevereiro de 2024

Thanks for choosing Conjured Memberships and for writing a review. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help along the way!