Recensioni (141)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 maggio 2024

Highly receommend the app! Recently had errors with an automation, the team were very helpful and resolved the issue within a day. Well communicated too!

GUNPLA SA
Sudafrica
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

Thrilled to hear our team was quick to help! Thanks for your recommendation and for sharing your positive experience.

4 giugno 2024

I used the chat feature in MESA and got the BEST customer service! Emily helped, stayed with me, and offered suggestions, she was wonderful! What a nice surprise, most companies aren't like this anymore. Thank you!

Creator Designs - Easy Tees'y
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 10 giugno 2024

We're thrilled Emily provided such wonderful support! Thanks for sharing. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We're always here to help!

27 giugno 2024

Amazing features and great customer support! The team worked tirelessly with us to customize multiple workflows and helped us achieve a particular automation that is going to save us a lot of time. Highly recommend.

Ally Shoes
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 1 luglio 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear our features and support have been helpful. We're here for any further assistance you may need!

30 aprile 2024

The MESA team has been amazing at helping us set up our automations. We would highly recommend this app!

Rothy's
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're always here if you need any additional help.

17 maggio 2024

I have tried several automation tools, both Shopify apps and external ones with Shopify integrations. MESA is the only one I found being able to cover more than the basic automation needs. Their support is amazing, dedicated and honest. Unfortunately their app wasnt able to meet our current demands because of our non-Shopify infrastructure. After they gave it their best try to solve our needs they explained to us why they couldnt at the moment and gave us an option to solve it, when we decided not to go for that option they refunded all monthlu fees we had paid during the development time, no additional questions asked.

Sparklar
Estonia
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 23 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you appreciated our support. We're here if your needs change or if you have future projects.

25 giugno 2024

Es una aplicación muy completa que ayuda a automatizaciones y la gente que atiende es muy atenta y muy puntual en los problemas que representa

High Performance Brands
Guatemala
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 1 luglio 2024

Gracias por tu reseña. Nos alegra que MESA y nuestro equipo hayan cumplido con tus expectativas. ¡Siempre estamos aquí para ayudarte con cualquier duda o problema!

12 aprile 2024

We always get stellar support when we need something. Very good product and even better service.

TradingCardsMarketplace.com
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 15 aprile 2024

Thank you for the review! We’re thrilled to hear you’re enjoying MESA and our support team was able to help. Reach out anytime if you need anything else.

8 aprile 2024

The support team is extremely helpful and willing to provide support throughout the entire process. Jordin specifically gave me solutions to any questions and issues I had in a very timely manner.

Catastrophic Creations
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 10 aprile 2024

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that Jordin and our support team were able to help you out. Contact us if you have any more questions.

22 maggio 2024

MESA transformed my overwhelmed state into an exciting journey while setting up my online store. As a jewelry business owner, I appreciate its adaptability and ease of use.

Elegance Edge
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

We're so glad MESA made automating your jewelry store easy! Your appreciation for its adaptability means a lot. Thanks for the feedback!

1 maggio 2024

Customer support is spot on. I haven't been able to get a response from the live chat however through the email option responds are fast.
It's like zapier but exactly designed for shopify. I have been able to complete all the workflows that I've needed.

Zailys
Finlandia
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
ShopPad Inc. ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

We're glad you're enjoying MESA and that our customer support has been helpful. Our live chat is available M-F from 9-5 PST, but we always strive to follow up on any off-hour support questions quickly. Reach out if you need anything!