Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 75% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 25% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 marzo 2024

We've used this app for a few years and have had great success in uploading Meta Data to around 1500 products and this number is constantly growing with ease. The only reason why i'm leaving a three star review is due to the flaws i've encountered when trying to export the meta data to make updates to older products. When you try to export the software will miss about 20% of our skus completely from the report, the remaining 80% also doesn't contain all the information and can be miss aligned. Hoping they fix this issue as it's the only thing holding them back from being 5 stars

Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Mabbonz Softwares ha risposto 22 marzo 2024

Our apologies if you are finding issues in export. I assure you our export function is giving right results, might be you are not using filter option of export properly. Please give me your suitable timings and I will give you a demo of export function with filters, so that you can use it effectively and get optimized benefit of the app. Please reply on my email.