Metafields Guru , 273 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 marzo 2023

What I know about metafields would fit in a thimble. A very tiny thimble. I'm only just getting started with Metafields Guru to unlock the meta-magic for my Shopify store. It looks very promising. And I can already attest to the friendly and very responsive team behind this app. I'll be back to update this review as I discover more!

POV.gallery
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
12 maggio 2023

This is a great app and they have unbelievable customer service. They always answer my overly complicated questions quickly and seemingly easily! They have gone over and beyond in helping me to get my store metafields streamlined! Love!

Too Fast
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 maggio 2023

Excellent experience and support! Incredibly helpful app which has contributed to our improved SEO performance I have no doubt.

Expert Wine Storage
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
6 marzo 2023

Excellent app and customer service!! Thank you for your help with our mega metafields task:) Sasha went above and beyond.

Pets and You Healthy Store
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 2 marzo 2023

I can't write enough about this App. They have an extraordinary support team. Oleksandr went above and beyond to help me with my store customization even when it didnt exactly fall in his territory. He extracted files for me and helped me each step of the way constantly! Highly recommend.
Its not everyday you come across such amazing support. Im going to this app for all my stores.Great Job!

U.S. Polo Assn. UK
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
4 aprile 2023

This app works very well and saves a ton of time. I use it on two sites to manage a few thousand products. Today, my imports stopped working, so I emailed the app developer. He responded within minutes with information that Shopify was having issues. Once they resolved, the app was back to working perfectly.

Varaluz
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 28 febbraio 2023

I highly recommend "Metafields Guru" for anyone who needs to update Shopify metafields. This app is one of the best in the market and you won't regret using it. The app is very advanced and well developed, and I haven't encountered any bugs or issues while using it. It has saved me tons of time and hassle.

The support team is also excellent and very responsive. Sasha in particular is amazing and always ready to help with any questions or problems. He is very friendly and professional and goes above and beyond to make sure everything works smoothly.

If you are looking for a reliable and easy-to-use app for managing your Shopify metafields, look no further than "Metafields Guru". You will be glad you did.

All World Shops
Singapore
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 luglio 2023

Great app for handling metafields...and customer service is beyond excellent! Thank you Sacha for thorough explanation/description and super quick help!

DDStepOnline Magyarország
Ungheria
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
17 luglio 2023

This application greatly facilitates the management of metafields and the attention of the support team to resolve all kinds of issues is great. 100% recommendable.

Paleobull
Spagna
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 31 maggio 2023

Great Software and support were excellent regardless of being a paying customer. Will be using again in the future.

Skintique