Arvostelut (681)

• 4 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 15 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 25. lokakuu 2019

So far it's been a bust. The one star review reflects that I can't get the app to actually working. Every-time I hit the product tab I get a "Failed to Loads Product Data" error.

*** Developer Reply to this review is not correct. The app displays products when using the Chrome browsers but when I use Safari the app shows that "product data could not load" . Also, only 44 show as being published. I have over 1000+ skus. 500+ are selected to show on the Microsoft app sales channel... The software is really buggy still

Super Cichlids
Microsoft vastasi 25. lokakuu 2019

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. We have reviewed your account and everything looks to be working as expected. If you should have any additional questions, please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

10. marraskuu 2022

I don't know how other Shopify stores have managed to get this app to work (according the recent reviews) but for the life of me (and MS support and Shopify support) it will not work. I am so disappointed too. I keep getting a message saying "cannot validate your credentials at this time, etc." I've been uninstalling and (attempting) reinstalling multiple times over the past week and still nothing. Sure wish Someone out there would figure out what's going on :(

A Little Pillow Company
Microsoft vastasi 10. marraskuu 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

3. syyskuu 2021

Very disappointed in this app. When setting up my store, their customer service team gave me the wrong info and I had to make a completely new store. Now they are saying the new one I make may not get approved. Very upset with the misdirection and help from their team. When confronting them to fix it they basically told me they dont know how.... Dont waste your money.

BARE RAGS
Microsoft vastasi 7. syyskuu 2021

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you've faced some difficulties while using our app. Our Team has taken a look at the scenarios you described in your feedback, and made changes which should help fix the issues you have mentioned.

Moving forward you shouldn't experience the same difficulties when using the app. If there is anything else we can assist with please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

8. heinäkuu 2021

WOW! This app is broken. It copied our Google Ads campaign and charged us for that, which we did not authorise, in addition to the campaign we did set up through Microsoft. Then every time we changed the budget for th microsoft campaign it would just create a new campaign and add it to the campaign we changed the budget on; so we were getting charged twice. As such we shut down all Microsoft Ads. And three weeks later the hit us for another $739 (around $3500 at this point) that they say they got from a Google import we never authorized. The best part was that when we contacted Microsoft about it they refused rectify the situation. Their official response was that there was no sign of malicious activity so no refund will be given and that is their blanket policy. Eventually we had to go to our bank to get these fraudulent charges removed.

Schmerbals Herbals
Microsoft vastasi 24. elokuu 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you have been facing issues with the charges on your account. We care a lot about your experience, and would like to better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Muokattu 1. joulukuu 2021

What should be a simple process, as it is when you set up Google Ads, seems impossible to complete due to an error when attempting to connect to our Merchant Account as reported by others. Reached out to support who responded with a less than helpful response and then no response at all. So if Microsoft is wondering why Bing has a fraction of users compared to Google maybe they should start LISTENING to their customers.

Weldental®
Microsoft vastasi 1. joulukuu 2021

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you experienced this error you described. We understand the response with our support also may also have not resolved this issue. We would like to resolve this issue with you. If you could reach out directly via email at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

5. elokuu 2022

A really terrible experience. Already having a Microsoft Ads account, I tied signing in. You can not. You have to make a new account, so I did with my existing account. I gained access but Microsoft converted my account to the wrong type of account. Apparently, there are three different kinds of Ads accounts. After several hours with support, my issue was unresolved. A great example of why nobody uses Microsoft products.

SafetyGloves by HexArmor
Microsoft vastasi 5. elokuu 2022

28. lokakuu 2021

The app was working great until it stopped for no apparent reason. Now it is bound to the wrong place and we cannot connect it. Support is a nightmare with no actual person to troubleshoot. Be prepared for days on support with no fix in site.

Tuscola Pain and Wellness Center
Microsoft vastasi 29. lokakuu 2021

Thank you for the feedback. After looking into this further we have taken action to correct this issue for you. Please try again, and if you continue to face into any issues email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

15. kesäkuu 2021

Horrible Support! The App will not work and when screen shots are sent, the team is not helpful and somewhat arrogant. We have had 3 different support associates and too many emails asking for the same information. We cannot fix the errors in Shopify.

Prince of Scots
Microsoft vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2021

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with our app and support. We continue to strive to improve our products and would love to get your feedback to better the experience. We will have someone from our team reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

29. marraskuu 2022

It’s been 8 days and my product still haven’t been reviewed. I don’t understand the delay. I missed Black Friday

Lovely-WomenWear
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Microsoft vastasi 30. marraskuu 2022

6. maaliskuu 2023

Microsoft is probably the worst company they blocked my business for no reason. Saying it was a security issue and then just blocking me after verifying.

Iva Lash
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Microsoft vastasi 14. maaliskuu 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this