Recensies (677)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 15% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 juli 2024

I wish I can give 0 to this channel. none sense!! greedy !!! they offer the free listing tab, and when i click on it, I don't see my products. this channel is strange and useless. what a shame

Allmartdeal
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 10 juli 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

12 mei 2024

I have only used it a few times so I'm excited to get it going again!

My Collectables
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 13 mei 2024

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

22 juni 2024

The App was easy to setup and I am looking forward to making sales without having to buy paid ads because I am not making any sales as yet being a new store. It's nice to discover that I can sell on major market places without the hassle of creating and listing products individually on each platform.

XQiZiT Chic Fashion Boutique
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

15 juni 2024

slightly difficult to understand but still decent

Rodeo Home
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 17 juni 2024

4 juni 2024

Once I got it set up it worked well. They did ask for additional documentation and having 3/5 day lead time to have your product feed approved seems a bit long. Also it’s unclear which of your assets get used initially . Over time it becomes more clear - it does require patience.

Andrew Moor Photography
27 dagen gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 5 juni 2024

5 juli 2024

Hi there,

I wondering why our Microsoft Channel are not working
and didn't show up all of our product

Litedeer Homes
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2024

25 mei 2024

It was easy to set up but beware that they might send you some scary message along the way to getting approved. They told me that I committed some serious infractions and violated all sorts of rules. I contacted support and they said that was normal for new accounts. They did end up approving me after a few days. If this happens to you it is probably nothing to worry about - just know this because it really was a pretty scary and threatening email they sent.

Fallen Star
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 27 mei 2024

4 juli 2024

It is a good product. Helping people get better at doing their own business

ZeeStores
19 dagen gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2024

27 mei 2024

still early to say....seems user friendly and simple to follow initially, yet hard to tell.

Urban Gears Unlimited
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Microsoft heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

15 april 2024

Had lots of support! Especially from Imanuel.

Hem Healer