Microsoft Channel , 590 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,3
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 63% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de outubro de 2023

Extremely hard to edit your product's Microsoft shopping fields needed for Microsoft Merchant Center and Microsoft Advertising. There is no way in the MS Channel app to search for your product, so you have to scroll through dozens of pages of unsorted items. And it's very slow. They used to integrate better with access to a specific product's MS shopping fields from the shopify product page, but this integration no longer works.

Slate Avenue
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 5 de outubro de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

17 de outubro de 2023

I am not seeing a lot of traffic just yet. But I like the ease of integration with Shopify. I am hopeful as I lest. The app and make changes.

Ashay By The Bay
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 18 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

5 de setembro de 2023

Connecting was a little better today. Usually stressful.

Premium Supply
12 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 6 de setembro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

28 de fevereiro de 2023

it ok thank you. i have not yet had anyone order but i will let you know if i get any thank you .''''''''''''''''''''

Juniper,s galaxy
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 14 de março de 2023

20 de março de 2023

How can I write a review when I'm still trying to set it up?? I'll be happy to write a review once I have the app installed and see how it works.

Faux Real Florals by Yasmin
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 21 de março de 2023

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

26 de março de 2023

Tells me a have my products active but screen says there is an issue. Very confusing trying to get it all to work with not a lot of support.

The Grouchy Princess
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 6 de abril de 2023

4 de agosto de 2023

good experience overall. will buy again.................................................................

My Store
21 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 7 de agosto de 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

26 de março de 2023

It was not easy for me to set up. I am not sure what I was doing.

Homiefy
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 6 de abril de 2023

4 de dezembro de 2022

I used this app to increase sales.. What I dont like is that to complete the full setup process it seems you need to install this app.

MLX Fashions
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 5 de dezembro de 2022

Editado a 3 de agosto de 2022

I has taken me a long time. For this I think a platform must be created that is user friendly and perhaps guided instruction supplied. The assumption is, everyone is a super kryptonite programmer but actually what you get and paid for is a daily secretary. We are dealing with structural matters..hehe For advertising you may need a secretary actually an advertising person with know how that includes programming. So, yah, most will not be programmers and that has turned into secretarial clerical business which cost 5$ an hour..I think.

The Lucks
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 17 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.