Algemene beoordeling
  • 6% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 11% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 14% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 september 2022

This app has the best customer service! Tommy helped us fix several issues that were affecting this app but were not caused by this app. I am so glad he did not send us to a different customer service but really dived into the problem and fixed it for us. I am not technical myself, so I am more then happy that he explained it to me and made sure everything runs as expected again. The app itself is great as well. Very easy to use and many options of setting minimum quantities, values etc. I can recommend this app with the service to anyone looking for a solution like this!

Pharmabinoid
Nederland
Bewerkt 2 maart 2022

We are using this app to block some variants of product to specific clients (B2B) by using the tag feature. The reason is that our products are limited editions and we want to reserve the last units to our B2C clients. We basically asking the app to not let those clients adding qty to their cart for those specific variants. It is a very powerful app with a loft of possibilities in term of conditions. The support is also awesome. The app doesn't really need any assistance to be installed but I had to contact them as I thought the app was creating a display issue on the 'Add to cart' button. They answer the live chat instantly, and Tommy then contact me with a detailed report. He explained me the issue came from another app, and after asking me permission, fixed the problem. Perfect!

Eyefood Factory France
Frankrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
22 april 2020

This application is great and very user friendly. It did exactly what we needed and support was very responsive when we ran into an issue, helping us to troubleshoot and get up in running within the hour.

Also Organics
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
2 maart 2021

I've never had the need to contact a app developer before, we use the app to restrict GP practices from over ordering certain items. The developer couldn't have been more helpful, fixed an issue which was caused by Shopify and provided some first rate advice. Very happy.

Addenbrooke's Pathology
Verenigd Koninkrijk
9 maanden gebruiken de app
10 augustus 2018

Good App, quick and great helpdesk!

Grammgenau
Duitsland
Ongeveer 5 jaar gebruiken de app
24 januari 2019

Perfect app for us. We need to have minimum quantities and maximum quantities on different variants within the same product and this works exactly how we need it to.

If we've ever had any issues (which have never been due to this app), the support team have been extremely efficient to resolve and have gone above and beyond.

Would not hesitate to use again.

Bert & May
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 12 augustus 2020

Excellent Customer Service! Very helpful and prompt. Tommy helped explain how to achieve what I was trying to do and he was very patient with me as it took me a minute to understand. :-) A++

Regatta Apparel Group
Verenigde Staten
10 maanden gebruiken de app
15 februari 2019

perfect App. Does exactly do what we need.
Support was excellent and super fast, not seconds, but minutes :-)
Thanks for everything!

ITG-Shop
Duitsland
16 mei 2019

I tried many similar apps. This is amazing, actually more than I could wish. It can perfectly work also as a support for a "variant quantity brakes" method. It automatically adjust the variant quantity based on the selected variant. I installed it in a second, no one email with the dev has been necessary. Amazing experience after many many bad ones. I think the concept of "app" is perfectly expressed here: something that you install and it works right away.
I will definitely check all the other apps of them

Concetto è
Italië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Molsoft heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review!

12 augustus 2018

Love this app!
The app did exactly what we needed it to do. We did hit one hurdle but the customer service was excellent and we had everything resolved quickly. Thank you :)

Saucy Spice