Shopify App Store toimii rajallisesti ennalta suunnitellun huollon ajan 11. joulukuuta klo 17 UTC+2 alkaen. Yritä hetken päästä uudelleen, palaamme pian!
Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 8 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 29. lokakuu 2016

my image quality has reduced a lot . is there a way i a can reverse my action.

Born Organic
Intia
Yli 7 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. helmikuu 2016

I had a lot of heavy images and this plugin made converting them a lot easier. I also had an issue with many of my product images being png format and with this app I was able to convert them to jpg.

Sealife
Yli 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2017

We at SuperFanStyle.com use this app once every 6 months to optimize our images and keep our customer experience as fluid and pleasant as possible.

Super Fan Shop
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. maaliskuu 2016

Went from a 51/100 to 56/100 on desktop via google's pagespeed insight for $0.50 on my main theme images. Couldn't even tell a difference of loss on lossy!

Big Frog Supply
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. toukokuu 2018

I'm fairly happy with it.

The optimisation of about 630 pics got stuck after only 300 pics or so.

Support (which had a response rate of less than 24h) then investigated which took a few days.

They then told me that all my data (especially the ALT tags I entered) was safe and that I would just need to run it again.

It would be great if the app didn't overwrite your previous ALT tags completely. I'm using the app SEO Manager (which I really like) and had ALT tags entered already. So I had to manually copy-paste the old ALT tags in the new ALT tags field of almost all of my pics. Very tedious.

I'm glad that it's done now though and have reduced the size of my pics quite a bit (they still look great!).

Alive Boutique
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. huhtikuu 2016

Great app, the only issue I had was that it didn't allow me to optimize the images on my homepage...

Stylefierce
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Muokattu 7. toukokuu 2019

I have been using Minifier for ages now and it is a great-value app for minimising product photos.
However, like many ecommerce retailers I also have a blog, and on that over 100 posts, some with multiple photos.
I would give Minifier 5-stars if it would minimise ALL photos on my website, not just product photos.

My Event Decor
Muokattu 1. kesäkuu 2018

Helpful app for shrinking images. Support is extremely helpful.

Anglo Dutch Pools Toys
25. elokuu 2019

I bought the year long subscription. It started last night and I was thinking it would be finished by this morning but it says it is still optimizing. I have used it before on the per minimization and it worked ok I guess.

Maughon's
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Aheadworks vastasi 26. elokuu 2019

Hello Maughon's!

We've checked your auto-optimization process - it is successfully finished already, images are already compressed. The duration of optimisation process depends upon the amount of pictures, that need to be optimised. This time amount was quite big, that's why it took longer.
If you'll have any questions about optimisation process - we'll be glad to help! Please contact us at support@eoscity.com.

Thank you for choosing Minifier app!
Have a great day -
Minifier team

12. maaliskuu 2017

This helped to speed up the loading of my website, Thank You!

Empowered By One