Avaliações (52)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 100% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de maio de 2024

I considered various apps for global customer service, and MooseDesk stood out with its exceptional customer support. Even with demanding requirements, they were incredibly responsive and implemented features quickly. This team has the best service mindset in the universe and the excellence to deliver results. If you want to partner with such a team, I highly recommend using MooseDesk.

BALAAN
Coreia do Sul
2 meses usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

I have used several Support Ticket and Helpdesk Apps and even the ones that have high monthly or annual costs always disappoint. Moosedesk has been an amazing experience so far. I love the simplicity and ease of use, and it still has everything you need. I cannot speak highly enough about the high level of customer service. They respond so quickly and are prepared to go above and beyond to tweak the system specifically for your store. And there are many new features that are coming, so I am excited to be part of this journey.

CubCam
Austrália
13 de maio de 2024

Their support team is lightning-fast and incredibly helpful. The app itself is packed with features that some paid apps dont even touch (or offer for free). MooseDesk is my go-to for top-notch support services. If you're running a store, this app is a must-have.

avis-demo
3 meses usando o app
MOOSE INNOVATIONS INC. deixou uma resposta 22 de maio de 2024

Hi Avis,

We greatly appreciate your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that MooseDesk is meeting your needs and expectations. Our goal is to provide the best possible service, and your positive feedback motivates us to keep improving. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, we're here to help. Thank you for choosing MooseDesk!

MooseDesk Team

10 de junho de 2024

The App is great and the customer service is out of this world. I have never seen such resposiveness and willingness to help. They have done several customisations within a few hours and always ready to tweak things when needed. I am loving using the App and it's exciting to see the new features they keep releasing. Thank you guys!

Ollie+Zara
Austrália
4 de junho de 2024

Supporto ultra competente e disponibile a risolvere i problemi.
Attualmente sono contento di questa app gratuita!

3Digital | Droni e Stampanti 3D
Itália
1 de julho de 2024

The support team has been excellent, even though we're on different continents they have been quick to answer my questions which went beyond their robust FAQ and help videos. Set up has been very intuitive.

Enjoy Better Coffee & Tea
26 dias usando o app
19 de junho de 2024

Exceptional App and Outstanding Support!

I am extremely happy with MooseDesk FAQ & Helpdesk. The app itself is fantastic, offering all the features we need to manage our helpdesk and FAQs efficiently. It's user-friendly, reliable, and seamlessly integrates with our Shopify store.

What truly sets MooseDesk apart is their outstanding customer support. The team has been incredibly responsive and helpful, addressing all my customization requests promptly and effectively. They went above and beyond to ensure everything worked perfectly, even on mobile devices.

I’ve never experienced such a high level of support with any other app. The team's dedication and commitment to providing an excellent user experience are truly commendable.

If you’re looking for a top-notch helpdesk solution with exceptional support, look no further than MooseDesk FAQ & Helpdesk. Highly recommended!

Thank you, MooseDesk team, for your incredible app and stellar support!

199 Kart
Índia
15 dias usando o app
11 de abril de 2024

Moosedesk is a great upcoming app to work with our Shopify store. We have been working with them for several months now. Many helpdesk apps are so convoluted that they become expensive and difficult to use for the everyday person without internal IT.

While we have had a few bumps along the way, the support has been stellar. I am excited about the upcoming features they plan to roll out.

Moosedesk has helped us keep in touch with our customers and resolve their concerns. This is crucial to us in having happy customers.

Prep4Life
3 meses usando o app
MOOSE INNOVATIONS INC. deixou uma resposta 22 de abril de 2024

Hi Prep4Life

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding MooseDesk beneficial for your Shopify store. We understand the importance of simplicity and efficiency, especially when it comes to customer support tools.

We're committed to providing top-notch support and continuously improving our app to meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to enhance Moosedesk further.

We're excited about the upcoming features too and can't wait to roll them out for you. Thanks for trusting Moosedesk to help you stay connected with your customers and ensure their satisfaction. If you ever need assistance or have suggestions, feel free to reach out – we're here to help!

10 de junho de 2024

This is a really good up and coming app on Shopify. Very aesthetically pleasing and great user-friendliness. The helpdesk function is definitely a great addition especially for growing businesses.

The support team is also extremely fast to fix any issue that you may occur. I'll definitely recommend everyone to try this app.

LAEUCHE | Official Online Store
Singapura
7 dias usando o app
5 de julho de 2024

Suporte fantástico. Recomendo a todos.
Fácil de usar, intuitivo e eles nos ajudam demais.

Sem dúvidas um dos melhores suportes que já recebi.

VelloCero