ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup , 1.734 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 agosto 2019

I installed the app and was asked to test it. It seems to have worked just fine. But I cant wait to see more sales :)

Bodywize Fitness Solutions
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 10 maggio 2020

Nice app! The only thing is it keeps displaying the same order information. I don't know how to fix that. Help?

Dach Everywhere
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
MakeProSimp ha risposto 10 maggio 2020

Hi Dach Everywhere,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing the issues. We have checked and fixed the issue for your store with the Sales Notification app. Please enable the Sales Notification app and you should see different Sales Notifications are started to display in your store.

Please guide us at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. We are always there for you :) Happy Selling :)

Data modifica: 17 gennaio 2021

Very Happy..............................................................................................

FH Ferreterías
Messico
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 25 settembre 2020

great app !! very useful!
USer-friendly , highly recommend great exp with this app
go and get it now everybody

peachypeachyy
RAS di Hong Kong
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2021

looks good but before even using is asking me for review so i give benefit of doubt, so I will check it out and see how its used

beachsamurai.club
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
MakeProSimp ha risposto 28 marzo 2021

Hi beachsamurai.club,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, Reviews are always optional and we are providing a skip link/button on it so it's never mandatory. But thanks for your feedback. We will forward this to our technical team.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support.

26 ottobre 2019

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BonAchatBienVu
Francia
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 aprile 2020

Im testing this app out, but I had it recommended to me by a person that specializes in making websites

Mar'Cedes Closet
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
31 luglio 2022

I haven't used this app yet, but I am excited to see it work its wonders. In fact, I am more than hopeful of being a millionaire with the help of this application.

Salbor
MakeProSimp ha risposto 31 luglio 2022

Hi Salbor,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We hope you will like our app. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you have booming successes.

12 aprile 2021

Have heard good things about this app. Just started. Can give a better opinion after a period of time.

Dacczfitness.com
7 aprile 2020

vhbjnkmrovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body