Sales Pop up ‑ ToastiBar , 1.739 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 gennaio 2020

app works great,helps to improve conversion on your website....top

Emozioni Cucite
Italia
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
28 maggio 2020

I like the Sales Pop Notification app. It's easy to navigate and understand. It also gives credibility to my store.

Villain Society
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 22 luglio 2020

Looking forward to it rocking my business world. Came highly recommended, cant wait to experiment.

Bliss Kingston SE
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2020

I heard really good things about this app new user so if it goes great ill leave 5 star.

Dollie lashes
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
2 dicembre 2020

I do not know this application, it is a test that I am doing but it is a pity that everything is in English.

ZF.IR
Francia
Data modifica: 13 settembre 2020

Awesome app! Would recommend this to anyone starting out! It will definitely help you out with boosting sales.

Geauxdian
11 ottobre 2020

me ha gustado mucho la aplicacion, tiene varias fncionalidades, y la q mas me gusta es q salen los avisos de las compras que he hecho para generar confianza en los neuvos compradores, realmente estoy muy a gusto.

Firenze Decoración y diseño para tu hogar
Colombia
27 aprile 2020

The app was very easy to install. I have not used the app because the system is set up that a review must be made before you're actually able to use the site.

Hollywood Glam Hair Extensions
7 settembre 2020

THANKS! Going to launch my store today and this will be an amazing add on for last finishing touches, thank you for making it free.

Lord of Lords
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 28 febbraio 2021

I literally just downloaded this app to my store in hopes of creating more confidence for my customers when deciding to make a purchase or not. I'll update my review and rating at the end of the week. So far good. Installation was simple and effortless, which makes me happy thus far.

Instant Beauty Hair