ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup , 1.735 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 ottobre 2020

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi

Boule-de-Poils.fr
Francia
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 settembre 2020

This app is good, but would be better with voices talking through the how to apply process. i still believe it's going to help our sells though.

Printy deals
1 giugno 2021

Ainda não comecei a vender, porém me parece ser muito bom esse aplicativo. É muito bem recomendado no mercado.

wesmat
Brasile
28 agosto 2020

The app is cool but it should let visitors know that someone is viewing an item as well to wheel customers in

Soles Food
22 ottobre 2020

Just downloaded, yet it already seems better than the previous one I used! Looking forward to seeing how it all goes, but it's looking good!

Girl N Christ
Data modifica: 23 marzo 2020

Great app. Haven't had much experience with it yet but couldn't seem to get anywhere until I'd left a review.

Couture St Jnr - Quality Childrens Footwear & Accessories
24 aprile 2021

Installation was easy - but always weird to be asked to review something immediately after installing...BUT installation was very quick - lets track the numbers ....

Freeform Silicone Rings
Sudafrica
9 luglio 2020

Voy a hacer uso de la aplicación, espero cumpla con mis expectativas. Facil de instalar y comprensible su uso! Espero tambien en la medida en que crezca el negocio hacerme al servicio completo.

La Caja Azul
Colombia
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2021

Easy to use. Uhm... REALLY HELPS with sales and upselling. I noticed that once I sell an item, I sell more of the same (along with others) right after due to this app. The reason for 4 stars is that the locations read a little funky some times, not sure what can be done about that. Thank you! great feature.

Bee's Bling Bash
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
MakeProSimp ha risposto 28 marzo 2021

Hi Bee's Bling Bash,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, All the displayed notifications are REAL and coming from your store's real orders that include location information as well. For future communication, we are strongly suggesting contacting our in-app support or live chat where issues are always solved within a few seconds to minutes. We are not frequently monitoring this review page so there will be a delay in response.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

10 giugno 2020

Really good app. Helped me to increase sales with just a plugins. I really recommend it. It's great.

Decor Tale Ltd