Sales Pop up ‑ ToastiBar , 1.801 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 gennaio 2021

i used this app tis is very helpful to increase the conversion rate and very good app i am fully satisfied with this app

Arizo
4 agosto 2020

I used this app to get notified about sales. Thank you for creating a helpful app for this small business owner

Sugar Shaker Boutique
7 ottobre 2020

I use this app to help provide social proof! So far, so good! I'm looking forward to them helping grow and boost my sales!

The VisionPreneur
17 febbraio 2020

Easy to install but I am leaving a review before it went up on my site! I'll check back in a couple of weeks.

LowTides Ocean Products
24 maggio 2020

Good app ofgiurhsvbpj dsanvfhe q [irj r irei jgre[ijie eiri jririrjg irjfgir v rwoiehurew9h uewrhurewh riuhru-9 urh 98rh=9ru rhj ijjirg

Baby Beats Australia
10 novembre 2021

easy to use and very helpful tips, it is reasonably priced as well. i do recommend to install this app

Toronto Perfume
1 giugno 2021

This is top application on Shopify Store and I would to like share it to friends.
Thanks for your job !

Doc Natura
Francia
26 luglio 2020

Excited to use it....................................................................................

Sugar Rae Essentials
28 ottobre 2019

great service, easy to integrate and has helped increase my conversions rate since using sales pop!!!

Edens Gate CBD
Regno Unito
9 maggio 2020

Sounds good, yet to try but looking forward to this, it seems like a great way to get store credibility from new customers.

Rogue Online Pty Ltd