Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 gennaio 2024

Great support system! Always answering any questions I had about the application in a swift manner and even hopping on a call to troubleshoot app issues.

Alex Blom Creates
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 dicembre 2023

The best!!! Always fast response if something happens, the customer service is 10/10 and adds so much customer value. Love this, will never switch

alvaz essentials
Svezia
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 dicembre 2023

1. The PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label stands out as the ultimate tool for managing your Shopify orders. Its convenience is unparalleled, allowing you to effortlessly process your orders. What sets it apart is the exceptional support provided by its team, who treat you like a part of their own family. Their problem-solving approach is both agile and efficient, ensuring that any issues you encounter are swiftly resolved.
Thank you so much for your service...

Alpha Zacked
India
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 gennaio 2024

Just getting setup with the app. I had some trouble getting it setup and the support team has been great!

Wes-Tech Irrigation Systems Ltd.
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 dicembre 2023

this app is very great for your convenience when it comes to shipping, also the customer service is point on and very helpful. all your shipping worries are gone when you use this app. I absolutely recommend using this application for all your shipping work.

Heavenly Fresh
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 febbraio 2024

Great support! Very quick and thorough responses. Excited to try out the app!

Gifty by Mel
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 dicembre 2023

Our set up call with the support team went very well. we learned enough to get started and look forward to using the app.

Powerflex
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 dicembre 2023

I highly recommend this app to others that using Shopify for label creating. It's very helpful.

Bolin Store
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

Advisor was very helpful and explained what I need to do, to get the ball rolling with our requested shipping automation.

Kapiti Hobbies
Nuova Zelanda
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 febbraio 2024

Very helpful walking me through set up of my account and further assistance offered when my first order comes in. very pleased

Style Avenue Boutique