Recensioni (463)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 giugno 2024

Sibi was extremely helpful! Easiest customer service I've ever experienced on Shopify :)

LU'U DAN
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 maggio 2024

Great service to use if you need to intergrate UPS Surepost! Quick service if there is a problem.

American Precision Arms
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
PluginHive ha risposto 29 maggio 2024

We're pleased that the app is automating your domestic firearms shipping needs using UPS Ground and UPS SurePost. Thanks for choosing PluginHive.

5 giugno 2024

Managed to set up UPS connection flawlessly. We received great help from support. Great overall experience, would recommend 100%. Were not able to set up RoyalMail due to technical issues on their end with unavailable API but still received a thorough walkthrough on how to bridge this problem for our future reference. Thank you

Nae Aesthetics
Regno Unito
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 giugno 2024

The support representative was very helpful and went way above and beyond my expectations by helping me setup my store so I can make sure I am not undercharged or my customers overcharged. This app provides a service that you simply cannot match anywhere else and I highly recommend it. Their customer support is top notch.

midwestfreshmushrooms
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 luglio 2024

I can't say it is good or bad as I haven't had a chance to use it yet. But here is the problem I have been charged for it and I haven't even set it up yet. The free trial isn't a free trial if you haven't trial it. And it isn't free if you are billed for it.

Decking Supplies Online
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 maggio 2024

Great experience with support getting everything set up. This app is great for what we need for our wholesale business!

Knotty Pretzels Wholesale
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PluginHive ha risposto 29 maggio 2024

We're glad that our app is helping you ship using UPS Ground for your US-based wholesale food store.

17 aprile 2024

I love how the support took time to get on a call with us to fix our issue. Great customer service!

Short Story Wholesale
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2024

Very good help from Sibi. he showed me how to connect the app to my carrier very smoothly. even taught me new things. The app is very simple and easy to use. Once you connect it to the carrier account you almost never need to use the carriers app again. PH multicarrier have everything: strongly recommend.

P O W L O K
Svezia
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 aprile 2024

The app is really good—it's user-friendly and efficient. Whenever we need help, the support team is quick to respond and always resolves issues.

Fronteriors US
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

Very Good Customer service and able to solve out our problems

852 Sport