Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 luglio 2020

Great app, especially their support. I primarily used the app to to calculate shipping rates for FedEx and UPS and it worked very well. They also resolved a bug I found within a day and were very responsive to all the questions I had.

Tinkerine Canada
15 novembre 2022

Hello there,
I would like to thank the support very much, I really appreciate their effort and time for troubleshooting the issues and recommend the solutions
Thank You.

Mix And Match
Egitto
4 gennaio 2022

You guys are fantastic. The app is fantabulous as I have been trying different shipping apps which gets things complicated and customer care is not on time. But with your app and your team is right on time to help ur customers out. Thanks again and keep it up.

SOS TREATS
24 maggio 2021

Really great customer support service to help get things up and running correctly! Once running works really well and does what it needs to do.

Craft Cocktails
Irlanda
PluginHive ha risposto 29 maggio 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you are now shipping your products without any hassles. Our team is available if you have any queries along the way.

25 marzo 2021

Good app and GREAT support customer service via chat integrated to the app. Super helpful during set up.

MOYNAT PARIS
Francia
PluginHive ha risposto 31 marzo 2021

5 aprile 2022

With Multi Carrier Shipping Label, setup is easy and the team gives the best support that we soon can start to ship internationally. I highly would recommend it!

String Power - Violin Shop
Stati Uniti
28 gennaio 2022

Keerthi is incredibly helpful helping us to set up our account. She helped us with the life shipping rates and the generation of the labels.

Objects With Narratives
Estonia
PluginHive ha risposto 22 febbraio 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We are glad that the app is meeting your requirements of live shipping rates and labels generation.

17 gennaio 2023

This app really has saved us a lot of work and the support from the team is absolutely great. They respond super quick and have been of great help in setting up the app for our different stores. I can highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to futher automate the label processing part.

ProCardio France
Paesi Bassi
5 febbraio 2023

Sibi was excellent and very helpful in answering any questions and helping set-up our store for success.

reineio
8 dicembre 2022

Shashi was a huge help and very kind. The onboarding process was painless too. I look forward to using this app and the experience has been very positive so far. Thank you to the whole PH team.

Prodigal Coffee