Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 aprile 2022

Great app. The team is very friendly and helpful. They helped with setting up the software and removing the shipping rates from checkout. The beautiful thing about this app is that you have all your shipping carriers in one place and you can check the shipping rates easily instead of inputting the shipping information into multiple places.

NewSmile Canada
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2022

I'm very happy with the functionality and service of this app so far. The team has been quick to respond to my inquiries in detail and even helped me correct my rules by zoom.

seeJesus
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 febbraio 2023

Very helpful support and fast response times. This app helped us integrate our UPS account and get accurate rates at checkout for multiple countries, service types, and custom box sizes, etc. I would recommend.

Trippy Outdoor
2 dicembre 2021

I asked for help setting up shipments, and got a call from them shortly after. Really efficient support. Thanks to Bilal for patiently helping me figure out how to set up the app.

Lucrezia Torchio
Italia
PluginHive ha risposto 16 febbraio 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are happy to know that your were able to set up the app and are happy with the service. Wish you good luck.

11 gennaio 2021

The level of support this team provides in beyond 5 stars. They are super responsive and got my question sorted out very quickly. The app itself looks very strong and I'm excited to use it.

Devoteewear
PluginHive ha risposto 13 gennaio 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are glad to know that you are happy with our products and support.

25 marzo 2022

Just setup the app. I appreciated the instant assist from Pratyusha to setup my account. Great customer service. I will rate again once I get to use the app.

Naturally London
PluginHive ha risposto 29 aprile 2022

Glad to know that our support was helpful in setting up FedEx and Stamps in the app. We’re excited to have you onboard. Thank you so much for your kind words.

25 febbraio 2022

I needed this app for automating the process of UPS Shipping labels. I installed a few apps to do this, just to find that they didn't support UPS or didn't work as stated. After installing this app Jon phoned me and guided me through the setup! I encountered a small issue with registering my UPS account and Jon worked on this in the background while I waited, sorted the issue and called me back. He then guided me through using the app and setting up all the packing parameters. I couldn't ask for a better service and I'm not sure one actually exists. We are building another store and will use this app again! Thanks Jon.

High Performance Polymer LTD
Regno Unito
24 maggio 2021

Really great customer support service to help get things up and running correctly! Once running works really well and does what it needs to do.

Craft Cocktails
Irlanda
PluginHive ha risposto 29 maggio 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you are now shipping your products without any hassles. Our team is available if you have any queries along the way.

23 gennaio 2023

Adina is extremely helpful & knowledgeable, support is immpresive and i am subscribing. Recommended for fellow Indians for excellent support by Sibi & Adina.

Prokare
India
13 gennaio 2022

Support was fast and good! thanks to Addina for helping me add a shipping carrier that we needed. Truly speedy.

Spicewell
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PluginHive ha risposto 10 marzo 2022

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our continued support. Also, glad to know that you could add the carrier of your choice and enjoy easy and smooth shipping experience.