Recensies (446)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 juni 2024

They were very helpful and let me screen share my account to help me set up!

NomadicMovement
13 dagen gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

Sibi was very helpful! Great customer service, fast and clear. Thank you!

Alma Gourmet
3 maanden gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

Super helpful support team! Consistently get answers to questions within an hour or two.

Lineage Biomedical
6 maanden gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Superior support from Touseef and the PH team, very impressed. Super knowledgale both about the app itself but also about rules / best practices for info needed on e.g the commercial invoice and other external factors around shipping as well as settings within Shopify. Strongly recommend this app.

Tapper
Zweden
2 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

Needed help after my first order. The support was there to assist me within an hour.

The Scarf
Zweden
24 dagen gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

support has been great so far setting up the app

All Warehouse Supplies
3 maanden gebruiken de app
PluginHive heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2024

We appreciate you sharing your experience. We're glad our support team could assist you in setting up the PH Multi Carrier Shipping Label app for your domestic Australian shipments with Aus Post My Post Business. Your feedback is valued, and we continuously work to optimize the onboarding process. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

19 februari 2024

Sibi my tech support gentleman today was an absolute superstar. I had a number of problem I had to rectify, that in reality should have taken two zoom call. It was a race against time and cool as a cucumber he kept his composure under pressure. On top of this he supplied all the information I need to make my own changes in the future not that i think I'll have to as my calculation is now set up perfectly!! Thank you Sibi, i couldn't be any happier with the service. five star all the way.

HUMMBUZZA
4 maanden gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

App works exactly as advertised and support was fast and helpful.

Elk Mound Seed
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

Great app for Australian shipping services. Even on a free trial subscription I was able to get great service and a set-up walkthrough over a video Zoom call.

Great customer service and care. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for multi-carrier shipping services in an all-in-one app.

Maximum Sport
4 dagen gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

Takes a bit to get your store set up correctly and to get your carrier accounts brought over correctly but thankfully they were able to answer all my questions and resolve all my issues with a zoom call with one of there tech support reps. I only give 4 stars because the platform is not very user friendly.

Kesslers Cacti