Multi‑Label Barcodes , 94件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年12月1日

Best barcode app on the app store. Don't look any further, I promise this is exactly what you're looking for.

Card N All Gaming
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2023年12月16日

Multi-label barcodes helped me in a pinch! On a weekend even :) Its great to know that the developers have your back and are there to help. Thank you Flavio!

Elizabeth Henry
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月13日

Flavio was great at helping get a TSC-247 printer set up. It took some time but Flavio was quick with support and got my retail tag printer up and running with Shopify.

Plum Bottom Gallery
2023年12月14日

Best barcode app around!

Very Spexy Optical Boutique
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年11月1日

This app is an absolute life saver if you need to print labels from a Stocky PO. It's easy to use and editing templates is a breeze.

RAYGUN
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年7月23日

Great APP!
I ve been using this app for a long time. In that time I have replaced my computers on several occasions. Each time Flavio has helped me get my printer configured and allowed me to my shops running smooth!
Great service!

Sloth Toes Puerto Viejo
コスタリカ
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年8月7日

Stop pulling out your hair (if you have any left) from the frustrations of trying to make tags that work for your business. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time on this trying to design my own labels, formatting excel sheets, transferring to word etc. etc. STOP!! Just get this APP. The help I received almost instantly was the best thing that has happened all week. That may sound pathetic, but.....OMG! The support was fantastic. The job is done, perfect and works like a charm. Thank you so much Flavio for all your excellent help.

Aquariums West
カナダ
2023年2月22日

Amazing app using it since 2 years and never faced any issue. since i had never encountered and issue so can't tell about the support team.

Negative Apparel
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年8月2日

What a great discovery. We had been looking for such an app for a very long time to automate product labeling right before shipping. This application saves a lot of time. The configuration is simple and the customer service is very attentive.

BYSIX
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:6日
2023年7月21日

This is the one app that we could find after months of searching that would allow us to print PO-specific tags from Stocky with a Zebra printer! This feature alone makes the Multi-Label Barcodes app stand out when compared to others. What makes it great is the customer service. We were having trouble customizing the product tags so we reached out to their support team and they got back to us immediately. Flávio helped us build a tag to our liking and thouroughly explained how the customization works. We can't thank them enough for their outstanding support. If you need a quick, simple, easy fix to your tag printing problems with Stocky, this is it!

Good Sports