Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 11% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 januari 2024

If you are creating a Shopify marketplace, do yourself a favor and start up with this app. The team is incredible, answering every question we had even during our "trial phase". We have even asked them to help with some technical items and they have done so flawlessly. We look forward to seeing what they do next to make each marketplace with them even better.

TradingCardsMarketplace.com
13 dagen gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

Superb app and great to use and awesome customer support from Asim.

weedandgrass
6 dagen gebruiken de app
31 december 2023

Webkul has helped as add in vendor support to our store, but not only that has been very helpful with support every step of the way. Any issue we have we know we can count on Webkul to help us.

I recommend this app to anyone.

MC-Shop
7 maanden gebruiken de app
25 januari 2024

Fantastic customer service. Quick to reply, and can even hop on meetings and help you step by step. Highly recommend.

Belativo
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

AMAZING APP! So many features to operate as a marketplace on shopify. Customer service is responsive and all integrations are easy. Great app

Ghost Pigeon
1 dag gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

amazing service! Made things so much easier for me , helpful , nice and on point with help!!! thank you

CG Pure Wash
21 dagen gebruiken de app
27 december 2023

Powerful application, that has lots of well thought out functionality. We've spent quite a bit of time now using the app and we find that they've covered most features that you would expect for a marketplace.

Customer service is super helpful too and responses are always detailed and on point.

Arfa Store
Pakistan
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

Mirza, has done a great job being patient and helping me with integration. I would definitely work with them again!

Outdoor Commune
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

Best Ever App, All In One Shot :)

Quickmart
Libanon
1 dag gebruiken de app
3 januari 2024

I highly recommend this multi vendor app! It really exceeded my expectations, in the functions point of view, and also to the excellent support of Webkul, answering all my queries right away and with resolutions.

The Big Joey