Recensies (1.950)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 februari 2024

Great app! Set up was easy. I had some isues and contacted support and got Dimitri! He was so patient and knowledgeable and walked me through what I needed to do! Thanks Dimitri!

Vape4change
Ongeveer 17 uur gebruiken de app
23 december 2023

A wonderful professional team!
A special thank you to Susanna,
She is truly an expert.
He provided great improvements for our theme on 2 separate sites.
It is a very successful program and we highly recommend it.

www.streetmodestore.com
www.streetmodestore.de

STREETMODE™
Duitsland
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
14 december 2023

The product is already great on itself but the team behind it makes it even more awesome!! They are nice, quick to answer and always offering the perfect solution. Thank you Elen & Arshak!

From Cassandre
Frankrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 december 2023

I want to say a big thank you to Susanna & Milena to help me fixed my issue. They did exactly what I had in mind and no doubt that I would contact them again If I need anything else. Cheers

ErgoHarmonie
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 december 2023

Good app. Really appreciate the support I got from Dmitry, you made my day.

FinnMarket
Finland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
5 maart 2024

J’ai eu des difficulté mais tout va bien maintenant grace a Anna du service support je recommande vraiment

MAGIKPAWS
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
13 november 2023

Thanks so much for the great 5-star support Milena when I was having some difficulty getting it working again after changing domain names! I like this app a lot (paid version). I wish the app had the option for sub-directory in shopify instead of just sub-domain, as the internal language options for shopify uses sub-directory and that can be tracked easier on some external apps (that's the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5!)

Les Boulangers Fous
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
8 juli 2024

Milena und Dmitry waren sehr hilfbereit und konnten die anfänglichen Probleme direkt lösen. Milena hat sogar direkt das DropDown integriert. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.

Manufacture Gallery®
Zwitserland
2 dagen gebruiken de app
9 augustus 2023

The Shopify app G Translate is a game changer for expanding online businesses. With seamless integration, it offers efficient multilingual translation, enhancing user experience. I highly recommend Jei, Susanna, and Arshak for their superb technical support, promptly addressing any concerns. Their expertise ensures a smooth, global shopping experience, making G Translate a must-have for diverse customer bases.

interiorgallery
Zwitserland
11 maanden gebruiken de app
11 juli 2024

L'app funziona correttamente.
Supporto configurazione ottimo e assistenza.
Un grazie particolare a Dmitry.

demonsunglasses