Translate and Go Global
Translate your shop in minutes and reach international markets. Multilingual SEO available.
Translate and Increase Sales
Translate your shop to talk to your shoppers in their native language and increase the conversion rate.
Translate and Save
Translate your shop using human and automatic translations and cut huge costs.
Su Translate your shop GTranslate
Translate your Shopify with GTranslate and Go Global!
GTranslate plugin uses Google Translate automatic translation service to translate Shopify shop with Google power and make it multilingual. With 103 available languages your site will be available globally upon installation for FREE.
Compared to other translation apps for Shopify, we offer most of their features for FREE. In addition to that, we can offer complete SEO features based on sub-domains with our paid options, which can make your shop appear in search engines in different languages which will increase your international traffic and sales. In our paid versions we DO NOT limit the number of words or the number of translated pageviews. You DO NOT pay additionally for automatic translations.
GTranslate is a leading website translation services provider since 2008. It moves away the language barriers increasing chances for successful conversion.
- Language selector for your shop
- Free Google automatic machine translation
- Translates the site on the fly
- Google Analytics integration
- Available styles Dropdown, Flags, Flags with dropdown, Nice dropdown with flags, Flags with language names, Flags with language codes, Language names, Language codes
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Alternative flags for Quebec, Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico
- Increase conversion rate by talking to your customer in their language
- Multilingual SEO - Enable search engine indexing
- Increase traffic and revenue
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URLs
- You will have sub-domain (es.example.com) for each language
- URL Translation is possible (example.com/about-us -> es.example.com/sobre-nosotros)
- Neural translation
- You can manually correct translations
- In context translation interface (make corrections without loosing the context)
- Meta data translation (meta keywords, meta description)
- Translating schema.org microdata for better search engine appearance
- Checkout page translation
- Seamless updates (cloud service updated on our side - SaaS, you do not need to worry about backups on your side)
- Add skip phrases
- Skip translation by CSS
- Client dashboard to see analytics and manage GTranslate service
- Translation Proxy (aka Translation Delivery Network)
- Centralized Translation Cache - We revise and improve translations over time
- Language Hosting (e.g. custom domain example.fr for French)
Please use our free Live chat for your questions and support requests! We will help to configure the language selector appearance on your website.
Si integra con
- google translate
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
Le recensioni più recenti
Awesome app. Ella helped us solve technical issues we were having with our domain. Really happy with the app as well as their service!
The Lord Of The Magic
Really terrible. I've installed and paid for a paid plan and Operator Suzan really are wasting my time. They can´t run the app well in our website. You need to explain a lot of times same concept by finally don´t get you back an answer.Really Really poor support. Unprofesional. Update after support response. It's "funny" how you try to put the bad job "because of me". Ooooook. For your info, after your operator works it was removed french language and also the auto-detect browser language still don´t working. It means, if I have a spanish browser system should redirected to me as user to the spanish version but IT DOES NOT HAPPENS. And one thing more, how do you explain that I need to explain up to 3 TIMES the issue to get well undersanted.... uhmmm.. may be you are right. is my bad. You have access to my store, try to fix that and then I'll rethinking my review.
Risposta dello sviluppatore
I can see that Suzan asked for permission to enter your store to configure it for you and kindly asked you to wait while she tries to solve the issue and just after 2 hours later you ended up here.
I see that the issue is solved now, it was caused because you have copied the widget code directly into your theme which was hard to find.
UPDATE: If something does not work for you, please contact our live chat and explain it politely to our team using our live chat by answering to the following questions:
1. What do you do?
2. What do you expect to happen?
3. What happens instead?
This will save time and keep the communication clean, so you do not have to explain it multiple times. Also please be prepared to wait, as solutions are not instant and when you write every minute it simply keeps us stressed and does not really help to solve the situation.
Suzan is so kind and professional in helping, i contacted them a bunch of times for different problems and they always helped and solved it, and the app works very good.