Rezensionen (33)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 30 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. Juli 2019

THE WORST APP EVER!

After installing it on my store I spent 2 entire days to make it work but it tracks only 20% of the events. It's very frustrating because the SUPPORT DOES NOT EXIST!!

I contacted them twice in that ugly form and they never replied. They don't even have an official website to make conversation faster.

Don't install this junk, tou will lose a lot of time with these unprofessional people.

ShoppyDeal
Italien
3 tage mit der App
MultiPixels hat geantwortet 14. Juli 2019

Hi

Apologies for this. I have got to hold my hands up that this was a developer mistake not a support one.

The contact form was not creating tickets because we had gone over over agreed upon limit with our help desk software. We have reached out to our help desk software provider and I am putting in a fix right now to handle failures.

I agree that this is not to our standard.

In terms of the lack of events occasionally some themes require a bit of tweaking at our end to accommodate which we can assist with.

Best,
Duncan

7. Juni 2019

When i uninstall, the pixel not removed, still have some pixel on my store, terrible,
Do not recommend

Printmave
Singapur
2 tage mit der App
MultiPixels hat geantwortet 7. Juni 2019

Hi

Sorry once you uninstall our app Shopify prevent’s us from doing anything further to you store. If you have uninstalled our app will stop working but due to caching it can take up to 30 minutes.

To completely instantly you can follow the uninstall instructions:

To uninstall remove the line:
{% include "multipixel" %}
This is found in: "theme.liquid"
Go to /admin/themes section
Then Customize Live Theme -> Theme actions -> Edit code and search for the “theme.liquid”
Press "Save": button to apply changes

Alternatively you can contact our support and someone can assist.

Best
Duncan (Developer)

6. September 2023

Jaguar Calçados
Brasilien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App