MY ONLINE FASHION STORE , 289件のレビュー

• 評価の6%は3つ星です
  • 評価の4%は2つ星です
  • 評価の7%は1つ星です
2023年10月10日

I am very pleased with the integration of the app to my store. No problems with moving products into the store. User friendly. I love that it has very trending fashions and accessories. It is reasonably priced for all the services that it provides. Their customer service is quick and responsive. I highly recommend the My Online Fashion Store app to anyone who wants to start their own Fashion Boutique.

The Gifting Tree Boutique
アプリの使用期間:約1年
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年10月11日

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you've had a seamless experience integrating our app with your store. It's great to know that you find it user-friendly and appreciate the trendy fashion and accessories it offers. We take pride in providing value for a reasonable price and are thrilled that you've found our services to be worthwhile.

Our team works hard to ensure quick and responsive customer service, and your recommendation means a lot to us. We're here to support you on your journey to start your own Fashion Boutique, and we're grateful for your trust in the My Online Fashion Store app. If you ever have more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you continued success in your venture!

2023年8月28日

I recommend anyone to use this for their store. Customer service is good and they offer many other services to help grow your business at a reasonable price. I would love to see them offer more edgy and trendy fashion in the future and also a full size collection would be great.

Stacey Allens
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年8月30日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our services and customer support. It's wonderful to know that our efforts to provide a range of business growth services are being appreciated.

Your suggestion about offering more edgy and trendy fashion is valuable to us. We're always looking to enhance our product offerings to cater to a wider variety of preferences. We'll definitely take your suggestion into consideration as we plan for the future.

Additionally, your idea of introducing a full-size collection is fantastic. Inclusivity is important to us, and we're committed to providing options that suit all body types. We'll explore ways to expand our collection to better meet the needs of our diverse customer base.

Thank you again for your kind words and thoughtful suggestions. We're dedicated to continually improving and providing you with the best experience possible. If you have any more ideas or feedback, please don't hesitate to share – your insights are invaluable to us!

編集日:2023年11月17日

Awesome app, quality of clothing is good too! So far so good!

Hi/Lo
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年11月17日

I regret any inconvenience you may have experienced. Unfortunately, our app encountered a server-related issue, leading to a temporary downtime. We promptly notified all users via email about the situation. Our developers have successfully resolved the issue, and the app is now fully operational. We appreciate your understanding, value your business, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2023年9月8日

Recently, I purchased the ready made store thru Shopify. Although my relationship with MY ONLINE STORE is still fairly new, I do have some things to say about them that I hope you find of some value.
First, let's talk about value for a minute. For a hundred bucks, where are you going to find a company that will provide you with your very own website that comes stocked full of 500 or so very sellable and fashionable items for you to re-sell thru that site at twice what those items cost you? And it appears to me that there's really even more room there to raise your price even more than double and still remain competitive. I know I've already given the price of this website away, but if I hadn't have done that, what would you guess your cost to be for what is basically a fully functional, stocked and ready to open store website? So as I was plugging around the web in search of something like that, I was guessing that I'd be facing at least a $500.00 bill and probably even more. I won't go into how pleasantly pleased I was to stumble onto the pages of MY ONLINE STORE. It was all I was looking for and it was a hundred bucks! Now THAT is the kind of value that I'm talking about. Real value.

Another thing that is of great value and is becoming a rarity in times like we're in is that these folks actually DO what they tell you they'll do. I know can you believe that? So if you are the kind of person who actually keeps your word whether it's convenient to do or not, then you can appreciate the value in dealing with a company who feels the same way about keeping their word. It's comforting and it begins almost immediately to build trust between the parties. And I don't know that you could put a number on the value of being able to trust your business associates. It certainly would be a large number I assure you that.

So without writing a book here, I'll leave you with this. Because of my tremendously awesomeless computer skills, I had occasion to dial up the old I THINK I REALLY SCREWED THINGS UP AND WHEN I TRIED TO FIX IT i SCREWED IT UP EVEN MORE DEPARTMENT. OK, they may not actually call it that, but I thought maybe pointless humor would help you get to the end of this thing ya know? So anyway, I had an issue of my own creation and I thought how much of a good thing it would be to get someone who knows more of what they're doing to fix it. And I figured they'd fix it and then send a big fat bill for doing it. That's what companies do right? Well they fixed it alright. And there wasn't an associated big fat bill, a medium sized but well built bill, or even a skinny little rail bill. There was no bill! And I don't know what others might have charged me, but I do know that they took time from the business at hand, and dedicated some of it to me and my problem and did not charge me a cent. So you tell me what 's that worth to you? Well if I could give them a few more stars I would. It's well worth that to me. So you need look no further that these folks here to fill your cyber buggy up slam packed full of value. And other than the made up name i of their I THINK I REALLY SCREWED THINGS UP AND WHEN I TRIED TO FIX IT i SCREWED IT UP EVEN MORE DEPARTMENT, you won't find any bullshit here. I hope it helps. Thanks for letting me share.
JWM

Imagination Express
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年9月11日

Thank you for your glowing review of MY ONLINE STORE. We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience and truly appreciate your feedback.

Your recognition of the value we offer, affordable pricing, and our commitment to keeping our promises is very encouraging. Building trust with our customers is a top priority for us, and we're delighted to have earned yours.

We're also glad we could assist you promptly and at no extra cost when you encountered an issue. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we're here to support you whenever you need help.

Thank you for choosing MY ONLINE STORE for your e-commerce needs. We're committed to providing value, trustworthiness, and excellent customer support. If you ever need assistance or have more feedback to share, please feel free to reach out.

Best regards

2024年4月12日

Just fantastic. My online fashion store do everything, and I mean everything to help you out with your dropshipping. Honestly feel so lucky I found them. Thank you so much !!

Pretty Chic Street
イギリス
2023年4月26日

I really like the app. The clothes are a lot more stylish and trendy than a few years ago. I'm hoping that they continue improving. The shipping prices are great. I wish the title and description could be edited before adding the product to my site but it's still a great app. I love having a dropship app that actually has US brands.

Divva Style
アプリの使用期間:約1年
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年4月27日

Thank you for your review and feedback we appreciate it.
Regarding the title and description editing before adding to the store, i will definitely pass along the suggestion to our developers, hopefully this is something that can be implemented in the future app updates.
Please note for now you can definitely edit the title/description of the items, after item has been added to your store, this will not in any way have any product sync issues with inventory.

2023年8月14日

I love CC WHOLESALE! They have fast delivery and quality clothes. I have gotten nothing but good reviews after customer purchases with this supplier. Highly recommended especially for new stores.

Sassy Image
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年8月15日

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving CC WHOLESALE. Our commitment to fast delivery and top-notch quality clothes is at the core of what we do. It's great to know that your customers are also giving positive feedback after their purchases from us. We truly appreciate your recommendation, especially for new stores. If you ever need any further assistance or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means a lot to us!

2023年10月16日

The app is easy to use, & I've had no issues with syncing products, ordering, or delivery.

TFC&H Co.
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年10月18日

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a smooth experience with our app. Our team has worked hard to make sure that the app is user-friendly and efficient, so it's great to know that you found it easy to use.

We understand that syncing products, ordering, and delivery are crucial aspects of your experience, and we're delighted that everything has been seamless for you. If you ever have any questions or need assistance with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued satisfaction with our services. Thank you for choosing us!

2023年8月28日

not a very good one,app is not updating inventory to my store. i have had clients order certain sizes and/or color of a product from my store,but when i do the drop ship order from the site. That same item they were able to purchase was not available when i went to put in an order. which caused me to have to refund their money

YOUniquely Yours Collections LLC
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年8月29日

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is deeply appreciated, and we're committed to addressing your concerns and improving your experience.

We're delighted to let you know that after careful investigation, we were able to locate a few items that were initially thought to be sold out. We promptly notified you about their availability, and we're pleased that we could fulfill your order as requested.

Regarding the inventory issue you've encountered, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused. Our development team is actively reviewing your store to pinpoint the exact cause of the inventory problem. Our goal is to troubleshoot and resolve this issue swiftly to ensure smoother transactions for all our valued clients.

It's essential to mention that, as a part of our commitment to excellent service, we process hundreds of orders daily. Despite our best efforts, there are times when technical glitches or human errors can result in inventory discrepancies. We're continuously working on refining our processes to minimize these instances, but please know that they can occur despite our vigilance.

We genuinely understand the frustration that comes with these discrepancies, especially when it leads to situations like refunding your clients' money. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Your feedback is invaluable as it allows us to continuously improve. We're dedicated to resolving the issues you've faced and providing you with a seamless experience moving forward.

If you have any further questions, concerns, or insights to share, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure that your future experiences with us are exceptional.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to enhance your experience.

Best regards

2023年5月10日

I have been with this company for 3 years now. I have looked around but nothing compares. Thank you for the great service!

Shannel’s Closet
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2023年5月11日

Thank you very much for your review and for your business over the past 3 years, we appreciate it!