MY ONLINE FASHION STORE , 286件のレビュー

• 評価の6%は3つ星です
  • 評価の5%は2つ星です
  • 評価の7%は1つ星です
2022年4月2日

I enjoy using this app for dropshipping. I like how quick the shipping is and the how much the update the inventory.

Pretty N Chic Threads
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2022年4月4日

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

2022年5月27日

So far so good. No issues. Maybe they can implement a best sellers list to help us make better choices to have a better experiences in deciding on what products customers are purchasing on a regular basis.

mohanboutique
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2022年5月27日

Thank you for the review we appreciate it, we do have a category called "POPULAR RESTOCKED ITEMS" these are items that are selling well and have been restocked.

編集日:2022年10月28日

I am new to E-Marketing and started https://jtmarketplace.com online shopping mall on August 2nd of 2022 with the assistance of the company "Freedom e-Commerce". I started out with just AliExpress as my supplier and they have a wide variety of items to drop ship but I did not like how long it takes to get items delivered from AliExpress to the customer. Thus, the reason for adding the Shopify App "MyOnlineFashionStore" as a major supplier. They have a huge selection to choose from and the interface works so well with Shopify. Delivery time approximately 7 days compared to 3 weeks or longer. I actually encouraged my Daughter to sign up with MY ONLINE FASHION STORE and have them build her a website. I thought the price of $99.00 to build the website was very reasonable and when you subscribe by the year to use their services, it equates to only $19.00 a month. I don't think you can start your own quality Fashion Store anywhere else on the internet for such a low investment.

jtmarketplace22
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2022年10月28日

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and thank you for the referral!

編集日:2019年4月18日

I have ordered from company before adding to shopify in app. The clothes are well made and the app is easy to use. Only thing that I would like is the size charts to be a bit cleaner and more affordable. I LOVED the fact they made a logo for me at a reasonable price. I definitetly would use them again. Overall this app is great and clothes too.

Slaying Fashion 365
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2019年4月25日

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it, our design team is currently working on putting together few varieties of our size chart, so you will have at least a few designs to pick from to add to your store!

2020年8月5日

I love this app! A few times where there were issues customer service response was alittle slow, but I'm assuming that was because of different time zones. Overall, love the selection of clothes, marketing tools and super easy to use! Would definitely recommend

Stylessa-Boutique
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2020年8月6日

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, I apologize if there was a delay in getting back to your request!

2018年12月10日

The ease of use with this app is AWESOME! They even include a sizing chart which is extremely helpful and took a lot of my worries away. All items are shipped from the USA which means shipping is quick. They also have FREE RETURNS and will provide the shipping labels. It is essentially a no-brainer for sourcing. The only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is I wish the clothing was a little more trendy/fashionable.

Rags|Tags|Bags
編集日:2019年5月9日

it was a nice apps good customer service. the only thing I noticed when you combined products when you selected one and move on to the next page to select the rest of them the first product you select it won't carry through it will cancel it. but all in all is pretty good apps

Villa Tindera
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2019年4月25日

Thanks for taking the time to review our APP, the issue you mentioned is a simple fix, all you need to do is search for the sku within the APP and all the colors will come up under one page, you can than select/combine and add the item to your store!

編集日:2020年3月19日

Nice app. Customer service will assist with whatever issues you may encounter.

JT's Designer Fashion
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2020年7月30日

I ordered the turkney website, it took a while to get completed but I like what I see. Just waiting for password to be disabled so I can go live.

I would take a chance with this app .

Velinabeauty
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2020年8月1日

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, please keep in mind you had chosen the custom theme turnkey website, which takes a slightly longer than the basic themes we offer. We appreciate your patience and thanks again for the feedback!

編集日:2020年1月31日

I have been using this app for a few days now and I had some technical difficulties that caused some confusion. Turns out that the issues were not with this app but the integration with the Shopify app. After clearing up the issue with Shopify the app is working great and I would definitely recommend it to my fellow business owners. 4 stars cause I always look forward to improvements. Thank you

Dyir Clothing Co.
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
ccwholesaleclothingが返信しました 2020年2月1日

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!