Australia Post MyPost Business , 68件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の3%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2022年4月11日

I started using this app for daughter1's business around the start of December 2021 and within 10 minutes I was wishing I'd known about it earlier. It's a brilliant app: it seamlessly integrates Shopify with Australia Post Business so it uses the Shopify client address data to populate the address and other details on the label and once the labels are printed it fulfills the order, populates it with the tracking info and triggers the shipping confirmation email from Shopify. It runs from within Shopify, has a simple and intuitive interface and has lots of default settings that really simplify label printing. It allows you to edit the address and parcel size and weight and it even does some verification of the address e.g. suburb/postcode etc. I've been using it for four months and found it to be totally bug free. Support via online chat is excellent. Daughter2 has started using it for her business and she's of the same opinion, it's saving her shipping person heaps of time. If you use Shopify to ship stuff you should be using this app.

OATS THE LABEL
2021年6月20日

This is a fantastic app. It works very well, making life so much easier to fullfill orders and also has great customer support.

Fast Adjusters
2022年12月8日

Fantastic app! Honestly, you'll wonder how you managed without it. Think of your personal hourly $ rate; the hours you'll save with this app is worth every cent. Amazing real-time in-app chat support is super useful and helpful –you're talking directly to the devs. Recommended!

Base Camp Beauty
2021年9月7日

Feature-rich and functional app which integrates Australia Post's MyPost Business into Shopify very smoothly. We recommend this app to anyone using MyPost Business. LOVE the one-click order fulfilment which updates tracking details for ALL completed orders. Previously we used eParcel with ReadyToShip, which was great, but when we switched from eParcel to MyPost Business it was very laborious to update tracking manually for each order. So grudgingly we went looking for an app that would help, and we are VERY happy to have found this one. The thought of learning a new system was daunting, but support was helpful, with a neat tutorial when we started; a lot of good, succinct FAQs online; and via chat when we still had a couple of questions, and it really didn't take much effort to get this app running smoothly. There are a few features we'd like to see improved, such as a better facility for handling multiple parcel consignments (which can be done, but is a bit clunky), but the devs have already added some tweaks which have enhanced the speed and functionality. It's great to feel that they are continuing to pay attention to this app. We're very happy with it already, and looking forward to getting happier.

The Photo Album Shop
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2021年9月17日

Fantastic app, works great and very easy to use. Processing orders is now a breeze, don't know how did I ever manage without it :) Highly recommend!

Oz Beads
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2021年6月14日

A great app. 50% of my sales are international, and this helps save a lot of time. No need to manually fill in customs documentation. It also makes my domestic shipments easier & faster. The team at MyPost are super quick to address any issues, and they updates keep improving the app. I find the formatting of the invoices a little basic, and could be improved with increasing key details such as shipping address, so I still use my invoices in Shopify, but all in all I love this app.

Northernonline
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2020年8月27日

Fantastic app - like all other reviews, this app has saved hours of time creating post labels. No more copying and pasting, everything is done for you in the app. The hardest part getting used to using the app is it's simplicity. The Help desk is great too. Absolutely recommend this app to small businesses.

Cams Cords
アプリの使用期間:28日
2022年2月17日

This saves me so much time. I initially installed when I had bulk orders to do but even doing one or two at a time saves me so much hassle and manual inputting. Highly recommend.

KARMME
アプリの使用期間:26日
2021年7月19日

Really great app, very simple and easy to set up and use. Support team is also extremely helpful when i've had any queries.

Anitamaria
アプリの使用期間:17日
2021年8月3日

Absolutely recommend this app. Seamlessly integrates with our Auspost Business account. Very easy to set up and streamlines order fulfillment at every stage. Accurate selection of postage rates while being easy to modify if required, quick order & packing slip printing built in. Much better than the other app we were using. Great work!

Belter Wear