Arvostelut (183)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. elokuu 2023

NestAds pixel was smooth and easy to use. It's was a one click process and it did exactly what I wanted. Great app.

sharpy.shop
Nigeria
NestScale vastasi 12. elokuu 2023

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that your experience with the NestAds pixel was smooth and hassle-free.

Our goal is to make the integration process as seamless as possible, and it's wonderful to know that the one-click process worked well for you.

We're here to ensure that our app aligns with your needs. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your kind words about our app!

16. elokuu 2023

This app is truly amazing, with a highly skilled and dedicated team that can assist you in building from scratch. With this app, you can reach your destination without any delays.

KORASTOCK ECOM
Nigeria
NestScale vastasi 17. elokuu 2023

Dear customer,

I'm delighted to hear that you're finding the app amazing and appreciate the skill and dedication of the team behind it.

Building an app from scratch is no small feat, and having a dedicated team to assist makes the process even smoother.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach us via email: support@nestscale.com. We are always more than happy to help!

9. elokuu 2023

I successfully integrated the Pixel with my store through the TikTok Ads Manager with the assistance of Rachel. Her guidance throughout the process was exceptional, ensuring a seamless connection between Pixel and my store. I had a highly positive experience collaborating with the Nestads team and wholeheartedly recommend their services.

Store of Ease
Pakistan
NestScale vastasi 12. elokuu 2023

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're delighted to hear that you successfully integrated the pixel into your store with the help of Rachel. It's fantastic that her guidance was exceptional and led to a seamless connection between the pixel and your store.

Your recommendation means a lot to us and serves as a testament to the dedication we have in providing top-notch services.
If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

17. joulukuu 2023

Good App. Kevin helped me a lot to solve my problems

ZynaPlanet
Ranska
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
NestScale vastasi 18. joulukuu 2023

Dear customer,

That's fantastic to hear! We're delighted that Kevin was able to assist you effectively and help resolve your problems with the app.

If you ever encounter more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience remains smooth and hassle-free. Thank you for your feedback and for using our app!

Cheers,

5. lokakuu 2023

Really Good App, all the futures you will need.

Immagibay
Romania
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
NestScale vastasi 9. lokakuu 2023

Hi customer,

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find the NestAds app to be excellent and that it provides all the features you need.

Our team is dedicated to delivering a top-notch user experience, and your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.

If you ever have any questions or suggestions for making the app even better, please don't hesitate to share them with us. Thank you for choosing NestAds!

29. syyskuu 2023

Thanks a lot.

Trust Online Shoping Store
Yhdysvallat
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
NestScale vastasi 1. lokakuu 2023

Dear valued customer,

You're very welcome! We're thrilled to hear that we could assist you in resolving your case. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Best Regards,
NestScale Support Team

25. lokakuu 2023

Great Costumer service from staff, special thanks to Chloe for checking up untill my issue was resolved. Satisfied with the service!

Martefy
Pakistan
9 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
NestScale vastasi 26. lokakuu 2023

Hi valued customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our service, and I'm glad I could assist you in resolving your issue.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊

13. joulukuu 2022

Very good app. The only thing is it needs a mobile phone interface. But other than that no complaints.

Koryos tribal store
Yhdysvallat
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
NestScale vastasi 13. joulukuu 2022

Hi Alan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at NestScale.

Your feedback is the most meaningful gift for our every working-hard day effort to provide better products and service to our beloved customers like you.

Have a great day!

Cheers,

27. helmikuu 2023

This app is a game-changer for businesses looking to leverage the power of TikTok's advertising platform. It was easy to install and integrate. The app's intuitive interface makes it simple to create custom audiences, retarget users, and analyze your data. Also the app's support team is always available to assist with any issues or questions. If you're serious about advertising on TikTok, this app is a must-have for Shopify stores.

Volatis.ro
Romania
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
NestScale vastasi 6. maaliskuu 2023

Hi,
This is Chloé from NestScale team,
Thank you for taking the time to review our app on Shopify App store, it really makes our day!

Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help again!

19. maaliskuu 2023

Thank you “Rachel” to guide me and for giving me all your time ❤️
Am excited to start managing my TikTok ads soon

ElysMode
Libanon
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
NestScale vastasi 19. maaliskuu 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I really appreciate it.

If you need any help with our app, feel free to contact us via live chat or email at support@nestscale.com

Rachel