Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 marzo 2024

amazing customer service. I updated my theme and couldn't figure out how to get the reviews back, and they helped me instantly. You can check out how the reviews theme and style look on our website www.saltyaura.com

Salty Aura
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
7 maggio 2024

I've been in tech for 30 years and seen a lot of product in my time. Okendo has excellent UI / UX and a full stack of features to help your store grow.

Their customer service is exceptional and the attentive hand holding they offer though setup and tuning is next level. We put in a feature request two weeks ago for post checkout referrals for non Shopify Plus accounts and I received a message from their support today to let me that it's ready to ship already

A fast moving product. Highly recommended

Anti Wrinkle Skincare
Regno Unito
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2024

Their customer support is unmatched. We consistently get live chat replies within 10min that are not only helpful, but go above and beyond to solve issues. Their product is intuitive and easy to use and has great documentation!

CLEARSTEM
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
30 aprile 2024

I'm a techie newbie and with the patience and help of Daniel and the other experts, I was actually able to create a pretty awesome looking review platform! I only have the basic plan, but even with that the Okendo app offers a great variety of aesthetic options and layouts, as well as a fairly seamless review capture process. Definitely elevates the brand, highly recommend!

Jennifer Joan Skincare
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

Excellent app with excellent customer service. Quick response time with a customized video on how to solve my problem. Juan is and A+ customer service rep. Highly recommend

Neen
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 aprile 2024

Easy enough to install. When customizations or fixes are needed, the customer service team is very quick to respond and assist with a solution. Impressed by the team. Many thanks to Josh and the others who have helped so far.

Canopy Estate
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

The guys were so helpful to me, after installing the Okendo app I couldn't figure out how to get my imported reviews to show on individual products and they sorted it within a few hours! Took a huge weight off me - I was so worried I wouldn't get it figured out. Couldn't be happier with the App and the support. Cheers guys!

Magnolia Beauty
Nuova Zelanda
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

Honestly amazing customer service. fast response with chat option that made my experience so easy and quicker then I expected. easy to navigate through the app with very helpful team. Highly recommend !!:)

Wahidon
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 aprile 2024

The Okendo app is great. Very impressed with our easily it integrates with our website and the customer service team are great and very responsive. Highly recommend.

Baxter Blue
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

Awesome customer support and set-up help - highly recommend (especially over Yotpo!)

Sunday Scaries