Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de março de 2024

amazing customer service. I updated my theme and couldn't figure out how to get the reviews back, and they helped me instantly. You can check out how the reviews theme and style look on our website www.saltyaura.com

Salty Aura
Austrália
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
10 de abril de 2024

Easy enough to install. When customizations or fixes are needed, the customer service team is very quick to respond and assist with a solution. Impressed by the team. Many thanks to Josh and the others who have helped so far.

Canopy Estate
Canadá
5 months usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2024

Awesome customer support and set-up help - highly recommend (especially over Yotpo!)

Sunday Scaries
About 1 year usando a aplicação
28 de março de 2024

So far it's been brill - the product itself I'm still getting to grips with - however the customer service is fantastic - particularly Josh who is extremely helpful. The team follows up with you on their own accord if they're not able to solve a problem right away and they really make a solid effort to try to understand whatever it is you need help with! Making the experience pretty seamless. If that's not worth giving the plug in a go - not sure what is :-)

PrePear
Reino Unido
25 days usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Extremely helpful staff and easy to use features. I had so many questions about how to optimize this and the service surpassed my expectations. I am always able to communicate with someone over email and they are extremely nice about walking us through the site to make sure it is optimized properly. 10/10

Regent Row
3 months usando a aplicação
3 de abril de 2024

I have recently moved with Okendo from another App and was amazed not only with what this App can offer but their amazing customer support. I had few issues/changes to be made; and they were always very quick to repond to emails (even on a Bank holiday) and managed to fix most of my issues. So far so good, I am a happy customer, thank you!

Zouf.biz
Reino Unido
12 days usando a aplicação
27 de dezembro de 2023

At first, I was very skeptical because it is one of the more expensive providers, but I must say that in terms of speed, customization options for email requests, and widgets in the store, customer support in general, and help during installation, usability for customers to leave reviews, and all the integrations with various apps are simply outstanding. I also see that customers really enjoy using Okendo/Reviews, which automatically increases the overall number of them. We highly recommend the service. In our opinion, there is still room for improvement in the backend, which should be made more organized and clearer.

Acqua Alpes
Áustria
9 months usando a aplicação
30 de janeiro de 2024

I've had this app installed and paid for it for almost 5 years (May 2019). I recently had issues where the app was not sending a rewards code after receiving a review. I hadn't changed or done anything differently. Customer service did not initially investigate my issue correctly (they rushed to a conclusion that I made an error, not them) then once I provided screenshots of the issue to prove the issue was them, it took days and days to get a response. Getting a answer on what the issue is and then also help on how to resolve it is like pulling teeth with their customer service team. Generally unhelpful. I've uninstalled the app and will not go back.

Made For The Lake Co.
Canadá
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
16 de fevereiro de 2024

Great product, enjoy the review and survey features, and customer service is amazing. Always responsive and willing to go above and beyond to help.

Veer
About 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de março de 2024

Easy to use, integrate, and love that you can have multiple offerings/features under one umbrella. Plus great customer!

Nation Botanics