Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
7. joulukuu 2021

best app for tracking , supported all carrier , thank yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

Selort
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 7. joulukuu 2021

Hi Selort,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

26. elokuu 2022

This app has all the features I need to track order for my customers and it has been helpful for my business. I required some assistance to set up and get the app running smoothly with my theme and the app support team, Anna and Zroes was extremely helpful, patient and polite with their assistance. Highly recommended

Lisa925
Saudi-Arabia
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 29. elokuu 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega - Order Tracking app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

12. joulukuu 2022

O app em si é bem fácil de configurar, tem uma interface boa que combina com a loja, mas demora a atualizar as informações do rastreio.

nuvempop
Brasilia
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 12. joulukuu 2022

Olá,

Obrigado por reservar um tempo para escrever um comentário, agradeço seus comentários e lamento saber que você não teve uma experiência tão boa usando nosso aplicativo.

Em meu nome e em nome de todos com quem trabalho, levamos a sério as avaliações dos clientes e ouvir que nossa função de preço oculto não funcionou corretamente nunca é o que queremos ouvir. Compartilhei sua análise com a equipe e pedi ao nosso desenvolvedor para verificar especificamente o seu caso. Certamente entraremos em contato com você via chat e e-mail para mantê-lo informado sobre nossa verificação.

Eu aprecio seu patrocínio e espero vê-lo novamente em breve!

Sinceramente,
A equipe de suporte da Ômega

14. tammikuu 2022

Malak is amazing ! She helped me to solve my problems with app and between Gmail and them app ! She is soo kind, polite and ready to help and she is soo friendly ! I am more then satisfied with her and her support ! I highly recomend ! They have amazing support service !

Stevvex
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 16. tammikuu 2022

Hi Stevvex,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions at all via live chat or email. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
Thanks again!
Kaylee - Omega team

Muokattu 20. tammikuu 2022

using this app to help my customers track their packages easier. this app really help me out and the customer service team is top notch.

KP STORE
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 20. tammikuu 2022

Hi KP STORE,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

5. elokuu 2021

Very easy setup! This tracking app has all the essentials. It isn't overcomplicated with unnecessary features. You don't need anything else!

Julianna Beauty
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 9. elokuu 2021

Hi Julianna Beauty,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Omega Team

Muokattu 23. helmikuu 2022

It is very useful to have an on-store page where customers can directly track their orders. It also comes with mailing features which are very useful. It's very clean and relieves a lot of confusion in clients, very happy with it. Customer support is also very kind and super fast.

TIA Trends
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 28. helmikuu 2022

Hi TIA Trends

4. huhtikuu 2022

The support at Omega is very prompt and helpful, 5/5 to them (Tracy and Zeroes). Currently I'm using the free version, but among the many tracking apps, I found this to be the most cost-friendly. Their UI is quite user-friendly and easy to use. You can even internally integrate to other apps like Synctrack (for paypal tracking), Avada (for marketing). Do give it a try

Spring Saga
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 4. huhtikuu 2022

Hi Spring Saga,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, if you have any additional feedback, please let us know.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

5. huhtikuu 2022

Super easy to install. The customized page is a very nice feature. When I had a question Tracy was very helpful.

WhatNaturalsLove.com
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 5. huhtikuu 2022

Wowowwww you’re so niceeee ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from Tracy 🥰

12. heinäkuu 2022

Definitely recommend. Simple and easy to use, plus the customer service is amazing. A no-brainer to improve CX

The Pup Jet
Saksa
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 13. heinäkuu 2022

Lots of love and Thank you 💙💚💛🧡 . Your review is so helpful for new apps like Order Tracking. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.
Cheers from Tracy