Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
27. syyskuu 2021

We have just installed the app and it seems we selected the right app. Had some issue with installation and Stella from support was really prompt to resolve it. We hope the app would be helpful for all our tracking needs.

KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio
Intia
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 27. syyskuu 2021

Hi KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio,

Omega Team

11. joulukuu 2021

Unfortunately the app does not integrate with Australia Post, so the tracking does not update to show delivery information etc (not sure if this is a temporary or permanent issue, but seeing as 100% of my deliveries are to Australia it doesn't make sense for me to use the app). Also some other issues (e.g. "unsupported carrier" message). Support were fairly helpful, but too many issues for me to persevere.

Lulu Babe
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 12. joulukuu 2021

Hello Lulu Babe,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue and on behalf of the team, I'm sorry for the negative experience you had.
Regarding Australia post issue, it's just a temporary issue and our team are trying our best to reconnect with API from AU post carrier soonest as it takes time to connect with them.
I deeply understand the matter really affects your business since 100% your customer are Australia. For sure working on reintegrating with Australia post will be on top priority in our roadmap.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app and I'm sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
Kaylee

12. huhtikuu 2023

Just started using this to replace Shopify email notifications and our courier aggregator's tracking - was simple to to set up - and the responsive siupport team helped me fix some issued caused by our courier app. Great app - would recommend,.

Siesta o'Clock
Intia
Synctrack vastasi 14. huhtikuu 2023

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻

27. heinäkuu 2022

The customer services is fast and very charismatic. Tracy and Kaylee helped me setup and navigate through the tracking page setup, big thanks to them!

AnnLian
Synctrack vastasi 28. heinäkuu 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

7. maaliskuu 2023

I've just downloaded and installed this app, and had a few questions. Rosie dealt with all my questions with exceptional attention to detail. I can't recommend her enough. The app is looking very promising!

Craftamo
Synctrack vastasi 7. maaliskuu 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

28. heinäkuu 2021

downloaded twice but for a reason app did not work. probably there is a technical issue which needs to be looked at.

Drinky
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 29. heinäkuu 2021

Dear customer,
Thanks for taking the time to share us your experience with our app and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
We have fixed it, it's due to the old data saved on the system.
Could you please check again?
We tried to contact you via email and phone but haven't seen your reply yet. Please reply us and let us know if you have any questions.
We hope to have a chance to work with you.
Best regards,
Omega Team

17. joulukuu 2021

This app is by far the best shopify tracking app to date, and it's free! Very nice job, I love the detailed analytics of carrier status and shipment times. The customer-facing dashboard is very user-friendly as well. Thanks so much!

Alpine Ridge Outfitters

DBPOWER
3 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 6. tammikuu 2022

Hi DBPOWER

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating.
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

26. tammikuu 2022

The cheapest and the cutest I've seen so far. I hope it gets better and better! The rest of the order tracking apps offer smaller quantity and not a good interface

Paint Pattern
Synctrack vastasi 26. tammikuu 2022

Hi Paint Pattern

4. helmikuu 2024

MugenSense
Kanada
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Synctrack vastasi 8. helmikuu 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the glowing 5-star review! 🌟 We're thrilled that you enjoyed our service. If you have any further feedback or needs, please feel free to let us know. Your satisfaction is our top priority! 🚀😊