Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 december 2023

I am using Mulwi Feeds to list all the wines for sale in my shop. Since my product names contain a lot of information that really needs to be split into separate fields in the feed, I had to learn Liquid to automatically extract the needed fields from the product names. It took me about 3 days to get it working, but now it's just great.

Perhaps Mulwi support would have done this for me if I asked, but I didn't.

FujisanWinery 富士山ワイナリー
Japan
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 21 december 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience!
It's fantastic to hear that you've successfully utilized the platform to list your wines. If you ever have further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and support you in any way we can.
Cheers to a great partnership!

26 oktober 2023

Great app, lost of feed varieties, and supports all known platforms.
Even you cannot figure out how to set it up, support responds quickly, which is really good.
Will keep using it for now.

Alyaka.com
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 30 oktober 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're delighted to hear that you plan to continue using our app and you find our app great with a wide variety of feeds and support for all major platforms.
Thanks again!

30 november 2023

Excellent help from Andrii at Mulwi Feeds. Very helpful and explains the things I need help understanding. I recommend Mulwi Feeds. Susann

Elliotti
Zweden
20 dagen gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 4 december 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words!
We're thrilled to hear that our support team provided excellent assistance and was able to clarify things for you.
We truly appreciate your recommendation!

13 maart 2024

Great app

Sempasi
Roemenië
11 dagen gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 15 maart 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app.

24 november 2023

Dear Mulwi Support Team and specifically Andrii Makarenko,
I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the exceptional support and assistance you provided in transitioning from the Casa application to Mulwi. Your responsiveness and efficiency were truly remarkable, particularly in a situation where we were facing a lack of feedback from our previous application.
With your help, we successfully uploaded our data feed to Idealo, which was a crucial step in our preparation for Black Friday. This timely transition allowed us to announce our promotional campaigns for this important sales event, ensuring that we did not miss this valuable opportunity.
Your dedication and expertise have been invaluable to us, and we are immensely thankful for your swift and effective support.

Könner & Söhnen
1 dag gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 28 november 2023

Thank you so much for your heartfelt feedback!
We are genuinely grateful for your kind words and thrilled to know that our support played a crucial role in your successful transition to our app.
Your appreciation motivates us to maintain our dedication and expertise in providing swift and effective support!

20 november 2023

Little bit hard to find how to use, but actually works well as what I want. The contact team is great and give a lot help to me, thanks.

xTool Deutschland
Hongkong SAR van China
12 dagen gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 22 november 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that our service aligns with your needs. We appreciate your patience and are delighted that our support team could assist you effectively.

24 oktober 2023

I was looking for an app like these for a while and tried a few. This one has the best pricing, best customer service and product I've found. Highly recommend.

Bound Studios
Nederland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 26 oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're delighted to hear that our app met your expectations with the best pricing, excellent customer service, and a top-quality product.
Your high recommendation means a lot to us!

2 februari 2024

Toller Support von Andrii. Kann die App nur empfehlen.

LG
Sascha

Greenyp Das Original
24 dagen gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 7 februari 2024

Thank you for your kind words!
We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team.
We appreciate your recommendation!

22 maart 2024

Top!

Softwarewelt24
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2024

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

16 november 2023

Mulwi is very convenient to use and they provide a great support!

Fogatti Living
Verenigde Staten
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 17 november 2023

Thank you for your kind words! It's fantastic to know that the convenience of our app aligns with your needs and that our support has been helpful. Your feedback motivates us to continue providing top-notch service.