Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. tammikuu 2024

Omnisend has been a great, straightforward, and very effective tool from day one. Integrates seamlessly, features are powerful and easy to use, and, above all, their support team is impeccable. My last request was resolved in less than a minute by Maria, and it was a particularly technical question.

Highly recommend!

Syra Coffee
Espanja
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Dilara was great! She helped me get the DNS and TXT records all corrected as I was nearly going insane trying to figure it out on my own. Thank you so much!!!! :D

New-Breed
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Great customer service. They walked me through what I needed in about 20mins (setting up code on the back end of shopify). Thank you!

L Royalty Clothing
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
30. tammikuu 2024

Customer support is excellent. Love how you can edit all the emails and give your own look and feel!

BABOUX
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
13. joulukuu 2023

I tried multiple email apps before and Omnisend is the best. The support team is fantastic and their rate is more affordable than other comparable apps. They have all of the necessary features needed and creating email newsletters is easy. Highly recommend!

Vani Cosmetics
Kanada
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. tammikuu 2024

I love Omnisend for my bulk emailing. Their customer service is swift and thorough as well. Sanya helped me at 1 am with something I was having trouble understanding. She responded almost instantly each time I sent her a question. She explained everything in detail with pictures to help me navigate! Customer service is a big deal to me and she definitely gets an A+!

Teddy Bee's Wax Co.
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

Their customer service is great! The app itself is good enough, but we truly appreciate that if any issues arise, they are quick to respond & very helpful.

Henig Furs
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. tammikuu 2024

Potential to be a great service but the pricing structure is disgusting. To increase the price (in our case £60 to £152.40 per month) irrespective of how many emails are sent is quite underhand and they obviously now it. We don't want to bombard our customers so are often paying this amount to send one or two emails a month. Yes, we could possibly avoid some increases by constantly messing around with our email list, but why? Surely it would be better to charge for the amount of emails sent instead of how many people are on your email list?

Jepsons
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 12. tammikuu 2024

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We appreciate your feedback regarding our pricing structure. It's important to mention that our approach, although distinct, aligns with common industry practices. Charging based on the size of your email list is a standard model that ensures the sustainability and reliability of our service to our customers.

We understand your concern about potential increases, especially if you're sending a lower volume of emails. However, our pricing is designed to cater to various business needs and usage patterns. We encourage you to explore the range of features our service offers, as they can contribute to maximizing the value of your subscription. Feel free to reach out to our support team; they are available to assist you in maximizing the benefits of our service and exploring our pricing options. They are available 24/7 and can be reached via In-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

25. tammikuu 2024

Kayque has been most helpful in resolving an email verification issue that we had. Quick and intelligent responses. And after hours too!

Deco Gear
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. joulukuu 2023

Definitely my favorite email marketing app and I've tried Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Privyy, Beehive, you name it. Easy to use and gets results everytime. Also their support team is amazing.

The Afropolitan Shop