Arvostelut (5 726)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. huhtikuu 2024

I love this app and the wonderful service. The most attractive function is the Live View activities, I can analyze the customers' data easily.

FNTCASE OFFICIAL
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 22. huhtikuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you're enjoying our app and finding value in its features.
If you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

28. maaliskuu 2024

Kayque made the whole authentication process very simple and guided me with ease through the steps that I couldn't quite understand on my own. Very knowledgable, I would recommend Kayque's service to anyone in need!

The Infinite Bath
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 1. huhtikuu 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're delighted to hear that our agent provided you with such helpful assistance. We strive to make every step easy for our customers, and it's great to know that our team's knowledge and guidance made a difference for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

23. huhtikuu 2024

Dilara was extremely helpful. Great email marketing app. and very helpful support team.

Venus Health Co.
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 25. huhtikuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Dilara provided you with excellent assistance and that you find Omnisend to be a great email marketing app. Our support team strives to deliver top-notch service, and we're glad to hear we hit the mark with you.

If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

5. maaliskuu 2024

Beran was very responsive, he always responds in less than 30 minutes and ensures that your problem is resolved as quickly as possible and that you do not need anything else.
I am very satisfied with the omnisend support! Thank you Beran !

Benoa
Ranska
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

Omnisend is truly great. It is great for beginners and they have an amazing team of customer service experts. Karine helped me today with my segments issue and she was really helpful!

LilyAlvee
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you find Omnisend great for beginners and appreciate our customer service team. We're glad Karine was able to help you with your segments issue.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

29. huhtikuu 2024

Beran provided exceptional support. Patient and helpful, Beran addressed my concerns promptly. His expertise and friendly manner made the experience a pleasure. Highly recommend!

Japanese-Online-Store (JOS)
Japani
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 2. toukokuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our agent provided you with exceptional support. It's fantastic to know that Beran's patience and helpfulness in addressing your concerns promptly made for a pleasant experience. We appreciate your recommendation and are grateful for your kind words.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

29. huhtikuu 2024

I received great help from Sanya. She was quick and thorough. I upgraded my plan to best accommodate my needs.

Wild Coast Kayaks
Etelä-Afrikka
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 2. toukokuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that Sanya provided you with great help and that she was quick and thorough in assisting you. It's fantastic to know that you were able to upgrade your plan to better accommodate your needs with her guidance.

15. helmikuu 2024

Luiz from Omnisend did an amazing job helping me navigate the new rules in order to keep up-to-date with email best practices. When I was having an issue verifying my SPF TXT update in the domains section through the Shopify platform, he checked in to make sure I was able to figure it out. Thanks!

Posh Tide
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. huhtikuu 2024

Compared to other apps of the same type, this app has a simpler and more convenient interface. In addition, the customer service is also very patient, heartfelt thanks to customer service Beran service, you are really professional and great, very timely to solve my problem.

persistentres
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 15. huhtikuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our app's interface simpler and more convenient compared to others. We're also thrilled that Beran from our customer service team provided you with patient and professional assistance.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to help whenever you need us.

6. maaliskuu 2024

I looked at several email marketing apps and decided that Omnisend had the most features for the price was the most user friendly of the ones I looked at in my opinion. That was really important to me as is what kind of support the company offers. I recently needed some help with an issue I was having and Karine in support was both courteous and knowledgeable as well as patient. My computereze isn't that great but she managed to figure out what I was trying to explain to her and helped me fix it in no time. I would definitely recommend the Omnisend app.

Louie's Apparel