Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS , 5,713件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年4月30日

Omnisend truly has it all! It is beginner friendly and it top notch metrics that show how the app brings revenue to our store. The free plan version also includes so much as it is. It integrates seemlesly with Shopify. Their education libraries and blogs on marketing are also very helpful. What I love the most is their customer service. I always get quick replies from their team. Today especially Dilara went out of her way to keep following up with me, and even sent me a screen recording with instructions on how to fix my problem in under a couple minutes.

Honey & Daisy
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Omnisendが返信しました 2024年5月2日

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you find Omnisend beginner-friendly, with top-notch metrics and seamless Shopify integration. Our free plan offers extensive features, and our educational resources are helpful. We prioritize excellent customer service, and we're pleased Dilara provided quick and effective assistance.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to reach out!

2024年5月22日

I am really happy using Omnisend for our Email Marketings. Their customer service is amazing and the app is very useful for any kind of marketing needs.

Also thank you very much to Johhny for his helps!

Bosphorus Leather
アプリの使用期間:5年弱

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're happy using Omnisend for your email marketing. It's great to know that our customer service has been amazing, and the app meets your marketing needs.

If you have any more questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

2024年4月22日

I love using Omnisend, because they have great customer support! Luiz helped me very quickly today. Their user interface is really easy to use, so it makes sending emails enjoyable. I don't have to spend time learning a complicated website, because it's so clean and straight forward to begin with. I feel like Omnisend isn't as well known as other email marketing websites, but its quite the hidden gem and deserves more recognition.

Little Hiker Bird
アプリの使用期間:約2年
Omnisendが返信しました 2024年4月25日

Hello there,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Omnisend and our dedicated customer support. We're committed to providing a user-friendly interface, and we're delighted that you find it easy to use. Your kind words motivate us to continue improving and striving to be the best in our field.

We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

2024年4月2日

Baarath was very quick and helpful to resolve an issue I had sending an email campaign. The issue was resolved within minutes. Wonderful customer service and a wonderful platform to build and send emails to your customers! It's easy to use and has very nice layouts.

Treasure City
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
Omnisendが返信しました 2024年4月4日

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our App and that our agent provided you with such helpful assistance. We strive to make every step easy for our customers, and it's great to know that our team's knowledge and guidance made a difference for you.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

2024年3月27日

Works brilliantly, we have been using Omnisend for a few years now and it has always worked very well for us giving great analytics and excellent integration with Shopify.

Their customer service is very quick and super helpful to resolve our issues, we will continue to use them for a long time to come!

Mill Bank Coffee Co.
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年5月24日

I have been using Omnisend for over a year now and really love it! Their offers keep improving (I love the new review feature) and their customer service is great. I have been helped by many different service agents and they are all friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Eat by Alex
スイス
アプリの使用期間:約1年

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been using Omnisend for over a year and that you love it. It's great to know that you appreciate our continuous improvements, such as the new review feature, and that you find our customer service great. We're glad to hear that our service agents have been friendly and helpful. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

2024年4月10日

We are very happy with our use of Omnisend for 2 years for our marketing automation emails and other campaigns, we prefer the interface more than the other big competitor for email marketing - you probably know which we have in mind. Karine from support was very quick and helpful, when we had questions.

MexicoMiAmor
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Omnisendが返信しました 2024年4月15日

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Omnisend! We're thrilled to hear that you've been satisfied with our platform. It's great to know that you find our interface preferable to others in the market.

We're also delighted to hear that Karine from our support team provided you with quick and helpful assistance whenever you had questions. Providing excellent support is a priority for us, and we're glad it made a difference for you.

We appreciate your continued trust in Omnisend for your campaigns!

2024年5月18日

Best e-mail app for automations and campaigns with even better customer support. Didem is amazing, she helped me set automation with screenshots, video and advices. Customer support is really on another level. Thank you!

Herbie.hr
クロアチア
アプリの使用期間:約1年

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app the best for automations and campaigns, and that our customer support is exceptional. We're glad Didem could assist you effectively with screenshots, video, and advice.

2024年4月10日

i love Augustin, he is SUCH a pleasure and hardworker. Everytime I have a question, he always resolves my problem swiftly and directs me to the right path. I am not very technical but he always manages to explain things in simple language that I can understand and implement.

The platform is great, ive been using it for years. It does the job if you dont have technical background and want to keep things efficient and simple.

PHYTOSKIN
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
Omnisendが返信しました 2024年4月15日

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We greatly value your satisfaction with our platform and the assistance provided by Augustin. We strive to maintain a high standard of service, and it's rewarding to know that our efforts are appreciated.

Your continued support is invaluable to us.

2024年5月22日

Easy to use with excellent integration and great customer service - always helpful when you get stuck on something. Was helped today by Maria who was great. Highly recommend Omnisend.

BAM Store + Space
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you find Omnisend easy to use, with excellent integration and great customer service. It's wonderful to know that Maria was able to assist you effectively.

We appreciate your recommendation and are here to help whenever you need assistance.