Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS , 5,711件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年3月17日

Kayque and the support team have been very quick to respond to my needs. Occasionally there's a gap in understanding but they are always happy to continue to help until they solve the issue.

The Chocolate Dispensary
アプリの使用期間:26日
2024年2月3日

The support team is always helpful and thorough. The live agents are timely and knowledgeable. Agustin helped me with a tedious, at least for me, troubleshooting problem and helped me resolve all issues. Additionally, Omnisend Help documentation and instructions are detailed and easy to follow.

Real Estate Instinct®
アプリの使用期間:15日
2023年12月22日

Expensive or unexpected costs when downgrading to another plan they still charge you for. Thanks, Omnisend but switching to another marketing email allows you to set up SMS marketing without asking a lot of questions or hidden costs like Omnisend

FASHIONLENZA
2024年1月24日

Really happy with my experience so far with omnisend. Easy set up plus great customer support by Dilara! She was able to fix my problem within minutes, which really helped me get started. All together I think its going to give a positive impact to my sales and my business.

TheBreezyBarker
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年12月15日

I've been reaching out to the Omnisend support team for help. By far, there was no response at all, not even an automated response (I thought they were the experts on this).

12.15 update: Baarath from live chat solved my problem really quickly. If you suffer from a non-response problem like me, give up emailing and talk to them on live chat.

PureL1f3 Official
中国
アプリの使用期間:12日
Omnisendが返信しました 2023年12月20日

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We're sorry for any hassle you faced with our support, but we're thrilled to hear that Baarath swiftly sorted things out for you through live chat!

We looked into it thoroughly but couldn't find any emails from the inbox you used to register your store. If you happened to use a different email, no worries! Just give our team a shout, and we'll get things sorted for you.

Remember, we're here 24/7 to help. Whether it's through in-app chat or via email at support@omnisend.com, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.

Wishing you an awesome day!

2023年10月24日

Maria of the customer service was really helpful. What's more important is that she gives a full reply to my question and she tries her best to help.

Officine Creative EU
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2023年10月26日

Karine was super efficient and helpful and solved my issue within moments and was very friendly!

Ardmore Design
南アフリカ
2023年10月17日

Beran's assistance was very timely, and the problem I encountered was perfectly resolved.

Elviros
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
2022年9月5日

I've had some frustrations over the last couple of years with this app, but they are constantly trying to make improvements-- some are helpful, some not so much. I really appreciate the responsive customer support. Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Mexico By Hand
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
2016年6月17日

After trying a few email programs, I can honestly say we like this one the best!

Pit Bull Gear