Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS , 5 714 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de março de 2024

Kayque and the support team have been very quick to respond to my needs. Occasionally there's a gap in understanding but they are always happy to continue to help until they solve the issue.

The Chocolate Dispensary
26 days usando a aplicação
24 de janeiro de 2024

Really happy with my experience so far with omnisend. Easy set up plus great customer support by Dilara! She was able to fix my problem within minutes, which really helped me get started. All together I think its going to give a positive impact to my sales and my business.

TheBreezyBarker
Austrália
2 days usando a aplicação
22 de dezembro de 2023

Expensive or unexpected costs when downgrading to another plan they still charge you for. Thanks, Omnisend but switching to another marketing email allows you to set up SMS marketing without asking a lot of questions or hidden costs like Omnisend

FASHIONLENZA
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
3 de fevereiro de 2024

The support team is always helpful and thorough. The live agents are timely and knowledgeable. Agustin helped me with a tedious, at least for me, troubleshooting problem and helped me resolve all issues. Additionally, Omnisend Help documentation and instructions are detailed and easy to follow.

Real Estate Instinct®
15 days usando a aplicação
15 de dezembro de 2023

I've been reaching out to the Omnisend support team for help. By far, there was no response at all, not even an automated response (I thought they were the experts on this).

12.15 update: Baarath from live chat solved my problem really quickly. If you suffer from a non-response problem like me, give up emailing and talk to them on live chat.

PureL1f3 Official
China
12 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omnisend 20 de dezembro de 2023

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We're sorry for any hassle you faced with our support, but we're thrilled to hear that Baarath swiftly sorted things out for you through live chat!

We looked into it thoroughly but couldn't find any emails from the inbox you used to register your store. If you happened to use a different email, no worries! Just give our team a shout, and we'll get things sorted for you.

Remember, we're here 24/7 to help. Whether it's through in-app chat or via email at support@omnisend.com, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.

Wishing you an awesome day!

16 de agosto de 2023

I think Omnisend is the generally best ESP app based on price and performance. And the customer service is outstanding compared to other popular choices. At least if you are sending SMS as well. However to get 5 stars I am missing (by importance):

1. Ability to choose collections in automatic recommender. In order to automate without being extremely repetetive or irrelevant I need to insert different content.

2. Automations by the day of the week (weekly newsletters). So I can send a "this weeks bestsellers" each friday etc

3. Signup forms that recognise if user is a subscriber - When collecting subscribers is the main point, it makes littles sense not to be able to excluded already subscribed customers from getting popups. I have to have another app for this :(

Anyway, thanks for a great app!

Paninisport.no
Noruega
About 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de outubro de 2023

Maria of the customer service was really helpful. What's more important is that she gives a full reply to my question and she tries her best to help.

Officine Creative EU
Itália
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
26 de julho de 2023

Best support team!
I love how easy it is to get in touch with someone (via instant messages) when you have questions or problems. They usually respond in no more that 10 minutes and they stay with you until the issues are resolved. I do wish there were some more features like emailing us reports and customizing the email backgrounds. I also would like a feature that allows customers to ask to be removed from certain marketing lists without removing them from all subscriptions but for the price, it offers quite a lot!

Whiz Kids! Out-of-this-World Toys
9 months usando a aplicação
11 de agosto de 2023

In general, Omnisend is a very good Email Marketing app. It is simple to use, offers almost every service needed, and customer service is fast & great!

TopLift Pros
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
29 de junho de 2023

We are new to Omnisend. So far so good! there are certain things that could be improved/easier. But, we are a new small business and navigating takes practice and time. Customer service is prompt to help. Shout out to Karine as she was a great help.

Shepherd Haus Design