Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS , 5 711 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
22 de maio de 2024

I am really happy using Omnisend for our Email Marketings. Their customer service is amazing and the app is very useful for any kind of marketing needs.

Also thank you very much to Johhny for his helps!

Bosphorus Leather
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
1 de maio de 2024

Here just to write a review on Dilara, she is always so quick and responsive to my enquiries. Her help is always informative and always answers all my questions.

Veil of Faith
Austrália
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omnisend 6 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to hear that our support team, especially Dilara, has been quick and responsive in addressing your inquiries. Providing informative assistance and ensuring all your questions are answered is our priority.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

26 de março de 2024

Wonderful customer support.

Poppy Dots Design
África do Sul
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
2 de abril de 2024

Baarath was very quick and helpful to resolve an issue I had sending an email campaign. The issue was resolved within minutes. Wonderful customer service and a wonderful platform to build and send emails to your customers! It's easy to use and has very nice layouts.

Treasure City
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omnisend 4 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our App and that our agent provided you with such helpful assistance. We strive to make every step easy for our customers, and it's great to know that our team's knowledge and guidance made a difference for you.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

8 de maio de 2024

Luiz at ominsend was a great help. My query was dealt with quicky and I am very happy with the service I recieved.

Vinegar Hill
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por Omnisend 13 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that Luiz provided you with great assistance and that your query was resolved quickly. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're glad to have provided you with excellent service.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

10 de abril de 2024

i love Augustin, he is SUCH a pleasure and hardworker. Everytime I have a question, he always resolves my problem swiftly and directs me to the right path. I am not very technical but he always manages to explain things in simple language that I can understand and implement.

The platform is great, ive been using it for years. It does the job if you dont have technical background and want to keep things efficient and simple.

PHYTOSKIN
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omnisend 15 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We greatly value your satisfaction with our platform and the assistance provided by Augustin. We strive to maintain a high standard of service, and it's rewarding to know that our efforts are appreciated.

Your continued support is invaluable to us.

29 de abril de 2024

Luiz was so helpful and efficient in helping me solve my problem. I'm very impressed with Omnisend.

AcaciaZuri
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por Omnisend 2 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Luiz provided you with helpful and efficient assistance in resolving your issue. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're delighted that you're impressed with Omnisend.

22 de abril de 2024

I love using Omnisend, because they have great customer support! Luiz helped me very quickly today. Their user interface is really easy to use, so it makes sending emails enjoyable. I don't have to spend time learning a complicated website, because it's so clean and straight forward to begin with. I feel like Omnisend isn't as well known as other email marketing websites, but its quite the hidden gem and deserves more recognition.

Little Hiker Bird
Questão respondida por Omnisend 25 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Omnisend and our dedicated customer support. We're committed to providing a user-friendly interface, and we're delighted that you find it easy to use. Your kind words motivate us to continue improving and striving to be the best in our field.

We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

18 de março de 2024

Maria was so helpful when it came to answering our questions about how to clean up our subscription lists to reduce our monthly bill.
Thank you!

Pure Co
Almost 6 years usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

Omnisend truly has it all! It is beginner friendly and it top notch metrics that show how the app brings revenue to our store. The free plan version also includes so much as it is. It integrates seemlesly with Shopify. Their education libraries and blogs on marketing are also very helpful. What I love the most is their customer service. I always get quick replies from their team. Today especially Dilara went out of her way to keep following up with me, and even sent me a screen recording with instructions on how to fix my problem in under a couple minutes.

Honey & Daisy
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omnisend 2 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you find Omnisend beginner-friendly, with top-notch metrics and seamless Shopify integration. Our free plan offers extensive features, and our educational resources are helpful. We prioritize excellent customer service, and we're pleased Dilara provided quick and effective assistance.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to reach out!