Omnivore for Marketplaces , 26件のレビュー
I have a love/hate relationship with this app. It is the only app I can find that does what I need. It has the potential to be a very powerful app, but it really struggles to capitalize.
- It is free when used only with Trade Me
- Its core functions work
- It can import product metafields and use them (with some difficulty - template validation needs better documenation)
- It saves an immense amount of time vs manually listing products
- User interface is poorly designed and outdated. Needs a complete rebuild using modern front-end techniques.
- Very rudimentary templating system that often falls just short of what you want to achieve.
- Many missing features, requiring complex workarounds to be set up
- Documentation is not complete and not always up to date.
- $75USD a month (+ commission) for the full plan is waaaay too expensive given the state of the UI and the lackluster feature set.
Edit: Happy to provide examples of issues to the devs should they reach out.
Thank you for being a valuable customer and we appreciate the time taken to comment. I'm glad you've found our app saves you time. We appreciate the comments on our user interface, we are in the process of refreshing and you will see the changes rolled out over the coming months.
Regarding our fee, this is extremely competitive for an app that provides access to so many marketplaces. Unlike others we don't charge an additional app fee if you want to add a marketplace. We have a team of local developers working on an extensive roadmap of new features for our customers and this would not be possible without the fees we have. If it's ok with you, we'd like to reach out to understand the features that are of particular use to you and the areas of the user interface you find challenging so that we can improve.
Very slow response, given the amount of money I have paid for monthly subscription USD 75, I have to wait for more than 24 hours to get a repsonse back (email). Cannot even dial-in to reach out to a real-person technical support, the contact number is always on voicemail