Omnivore for Marketplaces , 27件のレビュー

• 評価の7%は3つ星です
  • 評価の7%は2つ星です
  • 評価の11%は1つ星です
2024年1月17日

I have used this app to successfully link my Trademe store and my Shopify site. The support offered by Dave and the rest of the team has been amazing as they guided me through the process from start to finish. There is an onboarding fee that you can choose to pay if you would like guidance, it is recommended. If you are using Trademe there is no monthly fee so this really is a no brainer. I am in my first week since the integration and there were only minor teething issues which were quickly resolved. (length of product title needs to be 70 or less, photos need to be 500 pixels on longest side.) My only suggestion would be the ability to reapply customers watchlists on your products after the intergration process as this is all wiped and you will get a noticeable lull in sales straight after. I suspect that it is something Trademe would need to help Omnivore with. I highly recommend this app and look forward to the year ahead using it!

Vinyl Kitchen
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月28日

Rating both the app and the support provided by Omnivore!
Our experience with Omnivore so far has been nothing but positive. The app was easy to install and configure in our Shopify environment with the Omnivore platform one of the cleaner and more intuitive to use once you get under the hood. Given the complexity of the Amazon marketplace itself, Omnivore have been a great partner to support the business dipping a toe into the water.
Knowledgable, patient, swift to respond and a pleasure to work with - a true partner. As one of the most competitive on the pricing front, all of the above speaks volumes as to why Omnivore comes so highly recommended by peers.

Koko Black Chocolate
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年11月21日

Thus far am very happy with Omnivore integration between Shopify and Trademe. The support I received was fast and helpful and I got up and running in just a few days.

It seems as though Omnivore devs are doing everything they can to maximize integration capabilities where possible which is awesome. The interface is simple and intuitive too, happy camper so far.

Sleepco
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:11日
2023年5月25日

Their customer support is exceptional, and I would like to give special recognition to Gareth Midson for his consistent availability and invaluable assistance in navigating any challenges we encounter in the interaction between Omnivore and Catch.

Supplement Heaven
City Beach Softwareが返信しました 2023年6月19日

We also think Gareth is great, thanks for such a positive review.

2019年11月14日

I am still on the free trial stage but have got everything set up now and the software is much better than what I've used in the past. The ability to list on catch, amazon and eBay is also extremely helpful; much cheaper than having individual apps for each!

Further more the support I've received from Fern is above and beyond. Not only super friendly but extremely helpful as well. She has contacts within eBay and contacted them directly in regards to an issue we had with them. No other app support team has done that for us before and when I try and contact eBay directly myself I could never resolve the issue as if you've dealt with them in the past you'll know their support team for sellers is pretty horrible.

Anyway if you're a complex eCommerce store with multiple marketplaces then I highly recommend this software!

The Hippie House
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2023年5月22日

Been using the Omnivore app for years now. We sell on loads of marketplaces and nothing compares to the ease of this app when it comes to listing and managing orders.

Love Luggage
City Beach Softwareが返信しました 2023年5月22日

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, so glad a long time customer like yourself is happy.

2023年5月15日

The help we get through Omnivore support is really great! Special thanks to Gareth. He has helped me a lot setting up ebay and making sure the inventory syncs.

Short Story
アプリの使用期間:約2年
City Beach Softwareが返信しました 2023年5月15日

Thank you so much for your review, we are always happy to help our customers.

2019年6月12日

I have found this app very easy to use and has performed well since we started using it around 18 months ago. More importantly, the customer service from the company has been faultless from day one - they respond quickly and often go out of their way to resolve difficulties that may arise from time to time with the marketplaces we sell in. 10 out 10 in my opinion.

Perfume Clearance Centre
2023年6月14日

We have integrated our Shopify with a third party seller and it is already paying off super quick! Previously we were manually adding, taking stock away, uploading files etc but now life is so much easier with the Omnivore integration.
It is the biggest time saver for us and once you get your head around setting it up, it is well worth it.
The support we received from Debbie + Steve was first class and their patience and knowledge was super appreciated.
Thank you!

Obus Online
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
City Beach Softwareが返信しました 2023年6月19日

What great feedback, thank you! We love hearing how our app has made life easier.

2023年6月28日

Fantastic support and a very powerful app with many features - we are loving all the customization and the bonus is that it is very reasonably priced.

Natio